EXTRA: Mevanna Meets Harry Potter.

It took quite a while for Harry, Ron, Hermione and Marlene to get off the platform.

"You must come and stay this summer" said Ron, "all of you.. I'll send you an owl."

“Thanks,” said Harry. “I’ll need something to look forward to.”

People jostled them as they moved forwards towards the gateway back to theMuggle world. Some of them called:

“Bye, Harry!”

“See you, Potter!”

“Still famous,” said Ron, grinning at him.

“Not where I am going, I promise you,” said Harry.

The four friends passed the gateway together. 

“Mum! Dad!” Marlene screamed. She took Harry by his arm. “You must meet them. Dad’s been dying to meet you.” Harry looked at the couple. People had told him about Mathias Dumbledore and there he stood grinning at his daughter. She ran to him and hugged him. Harry was slowly following her as Marlene’s mother approached him with a sad look in her eyes. Mathias looked at Harry and he too had tears in his eyes just like Evanna.

“I’m Evanna. Marlene’s mother. She told me lots of things about you.” she said, smiling at him.

Mathias approached him. “Oh just like your parents,” he whispered.

Harry smiled at that. “Thank you for the photos and the Christmas presents.” He said politely. They had given him an album full of photos of James, Flora and all the friends. Both of them hugged him and told him they would meet again when Mrs Weasley smiled down at them.

“Busy year?” she said.

“Very,” said Harry. “Thanks for fudge and the jumper, Mrs Weasley.”

“Oh it was nothing dear.”

“Ready are you?” It was Uncle Vernon staring furiously at Harry. Behind him stood Aunt Catherine and Dudley, his younger cousin.

“You must be Harry’s uncle!” said Mathias Dumbledore.

“In a manner of speaking,” said his uncle. “Hurry up, we haven’t got all day.” Evanna glared at him as Mathias put an arm on her shoulder. Don't make a scene, he pleaded.

“Hope you have..er.. A good holiday,” said Hermione looking uncertainly after uncle Vernon and aunt Catherine. 

“Oh I will. They don’t know we’re not allowed to use magic at home. I am going to have lots of fun with them this summer.” Mathias smiled at that.

_________________

I love Mevanna <3