CHAPTER XVI

Several weeks had passed and things were going out pretty well. But that just means that you have to try on some dresses that you asked for on your birthday.

It was pretty awkward at first seeing you in a dress. But it soon became very therapeutic.

"I finally get to wear these big puffy dresses.

But it feels like my stomach is about to burst if I eat something wearing this." You let out a puff after trying on the nth dress, which you rejected once again.

"Do you need a break, Mademoiselle?" French accent is heard clearly.

"You know you didn't have to travel just to style for me." You take off the dress that you were wearing.

"How could I not? Especially when miss is turning 18 in just a few days." your friend let out a dramatic expression.

"In just a few days, you mean in like the day after tomorrow." You playfully retort back.

"That's because someone refused to try on the dresses a week in advance because of a particular someone." She went over in your direction to help you remove the laces on your back.

"Omi is not just someone, Sophie. He's my friend, a close one that is." You raised your arms as she was trying to remove the dress from you.

"Well, you guys could hang out after this school year, or after you finish wearing the dresses." The dress is finally out of your body after a long-suffering time.

You look seeing your friend's face with a huge grin. "You know how being third-year works, you have to think of the schools that you want to go to and also the job that you want to pursue after college."

"And You know that every college school practically begs for you to go to theirs. And I doubt that it won't be the same for your boyfriend." Sophie winks at you making you blush profusely.

"You know that Omi is not my Boyfriend-"

"Yet." Sophie quickly interjected

"Aren't you supposed to be in Paris for your job right now?" You quickly changed the topic

"Hmmm, I'm doing my job here too ya know. Besides your parents paid me a fortune to organize your birthday party." I blinked looking at her.

"Let's go and find something to eat. You're also probably starving." You nod in agreement hooking your arm with her.

•••

SAKUSA

I look at the ring on my table, the light was shining through it and sparkled like meteors were showering the sky.

Like her eyes, which are shining.

Ugh, I need to get up.

I bought my gift a few days ago. When I saw it reminds me of her, that's why I decided to buy it for her. It is a promise ring.

Back when we were still kids she bought me a bracelet, I still haven't thrown it away. There are probably microscopic germs it right now-

But it is my germs anyway. And It was her bracelet. So why would I throw it away?

Oh my god

I just realized that I'm late for practice. I was too tired yesterday because I and Komori went on trying some tuxes for Kaori's Birthday.

And that's going to be my cue.

•••

To be continued

Please leave a like:)