CHAPTER XXX

Slight Manga spoilers ahead!!! Read at your own risk.

4 years later

Heels clacked onto the cement when you stepped out of your car with the help of your security.

It was a busy day for you but you managed to go out of your office when your parents insisted on managing the work. It was MSBY's game with the Schweiden.

You were excited to watch it on the court, last year you couldn't go to their game because you had a business trip that week.

And then you felt really bad that you weren't there to comfort your lover when they lost the game.

But here you are now full-on support to your friends and your lovers' team. You even sponsored the game having you sit in the first row. Being a business celebrity has its own pros.......and also cons.

"MIYAZAKI SAN IS HERE!"

"POSE FOR THE CAMERA MIYAZAKI SAN!"

"MIYAZAKI SAN LOOK HERE!"

"Miyazaki san are you here to watch your lovers' game? Or are you here because you sponsored this year's season?"

You stopped just in front of the camera pointing at you and spoke.

"It's already been our company's tradition to sponsor the volleyball season once in a while.

And this year's players are called the monster generation, right?

So I figured that they need all the support that they can get since this will be the first or second time that they get to play.

I am also here for Omi. I wouldn't want him sulking because I couldn't come." You finished your statement chuckling.

The reporter smiled at you and bow's his head in gratitude.

"What a lovely couple everyone! Thanks for sparing some of your time, Miyazaki san!"

You bowed to the media scattered on each of your sides with your security keeping them in check.

As much as you'd love to pose and answer some questions you really wouldn't want to miss anything.

"Ms. Kaori, you should really buy that Onigiri. I heard that it was really delicious! and the owner is a hottie too."

You looked at the girl beside you, your new secretary.

She was just hired a couple of months ago by your parents. They really didn't want you alone in the office, so to keep you company they hired you a secretary.

"Please do buy me some Hana-chan. I'll be heading towards the seats now.

And make sure to flirt quickly. You wouldn't want to miss the game." With your back facing her you wave your hand walking away.

•••

KAORI

I can't believe it's already been 4 years. I'm glad to say that everything went well over the past few years.

Well, there's been some problems here and there but I was glad that Omi was by my side always.

I was seated in the bleacher's first row with my security surrounding me. I was hoping that the commentators won't be able to notice me--

"Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to acknowledge our sponsor for this year's event. Ms. Miyazaki Kaori!!!"

I waved my hands to the people who recognize me.