Morning.

You wake up. You still feel tired as always, but that's what's coffee is for.

You somehow manage to get out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

You grab the bottle of cold brew and creamer from the fridge, and ice cubes from your freezer.

You make like 2 gallons of iced coffee. Is that healthy? No.

Do you do it every morning? Yes.

Your sister walks in.

"Hey Quinn. I see you slept well." She said looking at the life supply of iced coffee that you were absorbing as you scrolled through tiktok.

"Shut up Maddy. I use iced coffee so seem more awake, you use concealer to cover your eyebags." I reply.

she always makes a comment like this in the morning. I get it though. I would be proud too if I had the commitment to wake up at 5:00 am to look like that.

School starts soon. I pack my bag, some cash and my moms car keys. I brush my teeth and put on my sneakers.

I usually wear an oversized hoodie and oversized denim jeans, all to hide my skinny limbs.

I like to call myself a skater girl because I dress like this but I have never touched a skate board in my entire 16 years of existing.

I've been saving up for Nike dunk low's, so I work at a store after school.

Ive Made friends there. I also smoke weed. Sometimes I even get some for free.

Fezco is the store owner. Ive known him for like two years now.

He's kinda like a big brother to me.

His little brother? Not so much. Have you seen him....

He's literally a 5ft 1 emo tennis ball.

But those things also deserve to exist I guess. He seems interesting to me though.

Anyway.

I open the front door.

"Bye Maddy, see you later." I say.

No response.

That bitch is still busy blending her blush or calling with Nate. Ugh. I don't like Nate. He seems like the guy to get angry at a baby crying on a plane.

I would throw the baby off the plane but that's just me ig.

I leave the house and hop in my mom's car.

If you're wondering, Maddy's dad left when my mom was pregnant with her.

So daddy issues All the way here!

That might be the reason She has a poster of Leonardo DiCaprio in her room. Top notch dilf.

I drive off to school with summer walker playing in the background.

(What did y'all think about this first chapter? Please let me know I get anxiety about these things lol.)

(I also listen to summer walker when I write. Check her out, I think she'd appreciate my support since I'm obviously the bigger content creator.)