Moving in.

It's been a week since my mom died.

Me and maddy are both through it. We support each other no matter what.

She broke up with Nate, since he was being a dick about our moms death.

So she was pretty lonely right now.

Me? I was lonely too, but I had ashtray. He was the first person I told, Then fez, then rue, then the rest.

I'm not going to school. I don't think I ever will again.

I packed all my shit. I'm moving out of the house. Why?

Other people are moving in. We had a pretty big house, so as soon as my mom died, and me and maddy weren't able to pay for the house anymore, people started offering money. Me and maddy split that money.

She's moving into her appartement that she bought with that money. Me?

I'm moving in with fez. He immediately offered me to live with him and ash when I told him. He's the sweetest.

Packing is easy. I just grabbed 3 suitcases and a couple bags to stuff all my shit into, and brought them over to fez's.

I knock on the door with all my luggage on the doorstep.

"Hi fez." I say.

"Hey Quinn, want any help with those?" He said, pointing at the bags.

"Yeah, I brought my entire closet here." I 'joke'.

I'm trying to be a little funny. I think I'd seem ungrateful for moving in if I was just depressed all the time. Im sure they'd get it, but I'd still feel guilty.

"I'll help" ash says. Why is he being nice to me all of a sudden? Idk.

Probably because I am an orphan now.

"You sleeping is ash's room,k? We don't have a lot of room." Fez says.

I don't mind. Ash is kinda cute.

Wait, WHAT.

Oh shit.

I'm catching feelings. Fuck. But why? I don't want a boyfriend right now.

"Something wrong?" Ash asks.

I literally drifted off for a good 30 seconds without even noticing.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"You know, if you ever wanna talk, I'm here, okay?" He says.

"Of course, thank you ash." I say in all my stupidity.

See? The second I realise I like someone I get all clingy. Uhh. I hate myself.

I don't hate ash tho. I'm right. He is kinda hot.

-ash's pov-
Quinn is acting weird. I don't know why. I don't think this is because of her mother tho.

I help her bring her bags to my room.

I don't mind that she's sleeping in my room.

I just want to be there for her and make this period of time as easy as possible for her. She didn't deserve this.

I don't know how I feel about her. I obviously like her a lot. But do I like, like like her?

I don't know. But if we would be more than friends, I sure as hell wouldn't mind.

She's gorgeous.

-Quinn's pov-
I notice something. There's no mattress. Do I have to sleep in his bed? Next to him?

Oh hell no. That won't be good for my developing crush.

"Hey ash."
"Yeah"
"Why isn't there a mattress?"
"Oh uhh.. I don't know."

He knew damn well.

"It's okay. I can sleep on the couch." I say.

Let's see how he handles this.

"No it's fine, I'll get you a mattress."

Guess I won't be sleeping next to ash tonight. Oh well.

"Hey fez, we got a mattress for her?" He asks fez.

"Uh, I don't know man. Prolly not" fez answers.

Ash looks like he's trying to hide excitement. How adorable.

"So where do you wanna sleep? Couch or my bed?" Ash asks.

Oh....

I walk over to his bed, and crawl u der the blankets, and pretend to be sleep.

"Pretty comfortable. Why not." I say, as I get out of his bed.

"Actually, that's my side of the bed." Ash says.