Chapter 5

Espresso's pov

I just used my first kiss, and time seemed to have stopped. I was on Red velvet's bed under him, and I was doing more than just socializing. I hadn't expected this, yet I kind of did. Still, I haven't even thought of having a friend since I worked so much. Even though this was a cookie that was part of the Cookies of darkness, right now he didn't seem like it. He seemed like someone I wanted to kiss forever. God, since when was i so lovey dover? 

But it doesn't matter. I wouldn't care where a cookie is from, just their personality was enough for me to love, and I loved Red Velvet's personality.

He took a short breath before kissing me pationately again, his hand working down to my now loose jacket and I was somehow following along naturally. Just as he was going to go juuust a bit farther, the door suddenly broke down startling Red Velvet and I. 

He was sitting facing the opposite directing in an instant, and he was angry. I've never seen Red Velvet angry before, and when he did it usually wasn't like this. Right now, he looked furious. I scrambled up as well to find Pomegranate furiously standing where the door used to be. Fuck- Did she see?

"I said nothing more Espresso! How. Dare. You!" She yelled at me, her face turning bright red.

Woah, Pomegranate losing her temper like this? So many surprises these weeks. No, focus Espresso. Oh wait, she must have thought. Oops? Well, I'll just burn her to crisp.. wait no, Red Velvet wouldn't like that. 

"Pomegranate! You promised to give us privacy!" Red Velvet shot back to defend me, "What the hell? We were in the middle of something!"

"Exactly!" She screamed, "You where kissing him! Why do you fucking love this bastard over me?!"

"I find that kind of offensive-" I muttered under my breath. 

Sure I wasn't the best looking like that annoying paladin named Madeleine, who was also the most sociable person, but still.  

"He's an EX-cookie of darkness! He's not even sociable! He HASN'T been in YOUR life for THE PAST 4 YEARS!" Pomegranate continued screaming, and she clenched her mirror even tighter.

"But he's kind! He cares for the cakes like Pastry!" Red velvet cried, "What did you do to Pastry? I won't let you harm Espresso like you did to her!"

Who the fuck is Pastry again?

"Pastry isn't even dead! Just banned from seeing you because of St. Pastry's order! Blame them, not me!," Pomegranate argued.

"You told them she was seeing me didn't you?!" Red Velvet cried out, upset and furious.

"Well she gave you a nickname! I could tell she wanted to be more than just your friend!" Pomegranate bickered.

"I didn't like her that way! I had liked someone else anyways-" Red Velvet protested angrily.

"WHAT?!" Pomegranate screeched.

Wha- This has nothing to do with me, why I'm I even here?

Oh, because I stumbled upon them, grew close, then decided to kiss him. Oh why did I do that?

"You also gave me a nickname! So did Espresso! Why are you so upset now?" Red velvet continued, tears bubbling near his heterochromic eyes.

"Because you liked him as a friend before, and plus he is useful to us! I want you to be happy too, but this is too much, and he. is. LEAVING! FOR GOOD."