Chapter 11

Espresso's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing violently. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes, tired and confused. I must have fallen asleep.. goddamnit. I meant to just cry a bit then work...

Bzz bzz* my phone continued to buzz so I annoyingly grabbed it to see why. I froze in shock as I saw another message pop up.

Latte: Hello!

You up for some sibling bonding time???

Helloooo? I thought you didn't sleep.

Btw there's a concert coming up. I've gotten tickets for us!

We should go together with my friends.

I stared at my phone screen for a long time. We met just two days or so ago, before discovering we were long lost siblings in quite a shocking manner, and she wants us to go have some sibling bonding time together?! I must apologize, but absolutely no. I'm a busy person, and it's already ten in the morning, meaning I have overslept.

Ugh, I swear bad luck has started happening after that fiasco with Pomegranate and Red velvet.

I recovered from my shock and started to text a reply message.

Espresso: I must decline.

Latte: why?

Espresso: Must I list the reasons?

First off, we just met 2 days ago and suddenly I discovered you're my long lost sister.

Second, I'm quite busy as you know. I have loads of experiments to catch up on.

Third, I might plan for a vacation or some kind of exploration trip in order to search for some materials I require.

Latte: Look, that's exactly why you should hang out with me!

Espresso: I'm sorry, please explain to me how that will help?

Latte: We can get to know each other, catch up on all the time we missed!

Also, you always have an experiment you're working on, you need to breath a little! I doubt that you'd be able to even concentrate anyways.

Anyways, I would like you to meet my friends. One of my friends is planning to return to her home in the Dark Cacao kingdom.

Espresso: And? I still do not understand why I would want to meet her.

Latte: Uh, So you can go with her to the Dark Cacoa kingdom? duhh.

You can gather materials that are only available in the Dark Cacoa kingdom.

Isn't that what you wanted anyways?

Espresso: ...

Fine, you have convinced me. Where should I meet you?

Latte: OMG YASSSS.

Alright, meet me at the Royal field

Espresso: Royal..?

Latte: Yeah, my other friend's training there right now, she's a special guest here. She should be done her training soon, so don't worry.

Espresso: How great..

Latte: Alr, meet us in half an hour or as soon as possible!

I sighed and placed my phone down on my couch before going upstairs to my room. Due to the fact that I slept on my sofa in those rare times, I did not require a bed. In my room, I store my valuables and clothing.