Chapter 14

Madeleine's pov

I can't believe I struck a deal with the devil. Okay, well more accurately someone from the cookie's of darkness. Yet here I am, waiting patiently for him to show up. Just kidding, I was impatient.

Even if I was kind of looking forward to it, I had still taken the precautions. After all, alot of people would be upset if I died. Not to mention, I am the "Knight commander". Well, the divine blesses me, so hopefully Red Velvet won't harm me. Still, I equipped my sword and Armour, just in case.

"I'm here!" A voice called out.

"Are you unarmed?" I questioned tensly and I turned to where the voice was from.

"Yep, although it took a bit to convince Pomegranate considering what happened last time," Red velvet chuckled emerging from the trees, "Hello!"

"I'm surprised you actually came," I noted, puffing out my chest, "I thought you wouldn't.

"Haha," Red Velvet chuckled, "I see you're just like the others."

I bit my lips and tried not to frown so I decided to change the subject, "what did you mean by considering what happened last time?"

"Oh uhm," he froze and said awkwardly, "You see.."

Then he kind of trailed off, so after a couple moments of silence, I coughed, "..yes?"

"Sit down and tell me who you are to Espresso first," He instructed, his face turning stormy.

I didn't trust him enough to sit down, so I stood standing, leaving him sitting down by himself. I began to say my friend, but I stopped and began questioning myself.

Was he really just a friend?

Why did I want to know about him so desperately?

Whenever I saw him, I felt butterflies. My heart speeds up and I want to please him. I want him to be safe, but isn't that what knights do? Keep people safe? But it feels different with him.. My heart sometimes aches when I battled him, but it hurts more being neglected by him day and night.

I want to satisfy him.

I want him to get satisfied by me and see his cute pout.

I want to strip hi-

Ah-

I do not think of him as a regular citizen.

"I think- I think I love him," I confessed, blushing, "I wish to help him, keep him safe, please him, and make him happy."

"I see, I must say if you end up his boyfriend, I will be a tad bit jealous," Red velvet laughed nervously, "but, everyone has to move on, and I have too."

"You won't be obsessed or be yandere-like if I tell you about him, right?" He continued and gave me a look and I nodded.

"I believe you, you don't seem the type. Sit down because this will be long. I'm not pulling anything, he is a great guy, and I want him to find his soulmate. I'll tell you all I know, and experienced with him," he said solemnly, "Now, it all started.."

Meanwhile with Espresso (Espresso's pov)

"OMG YES!" Caramel Arrow yelled, happy tears streaking down her face, "I love you too!"

"R-really?" Dark choco exclaimed shocked.

"My apologies, my pri-" Caramel Arrow apologized furiously, blinking fast, but got cut off by Dark Choco kissing her.