Chapter 20

Espresso's Pov

Honestly, I must admit, this wasn't so bad. I was watching season one in MHA currently while snuggling in Madeleine's chest. His head sat right on top of mine and his arms were near my sides. A warm fuzzy white blanket was draped over us. Despite the late summer's heat, I enjoyed the warmness I felt.

"Yay! I knew he could do it!" Madeleine cheered wrapping his arms around me and clapping his hands in front of my face.

"I get it," I rolled my eyes but gave a small smile, "Now move your damn hands I can't see."

Sorry," he said quickly before remarking, "Hey, don't I remind you of All Might?"

"No," I immediately replied.

I paused the episode, sensing an argument coming.

"What, why?" He pouted.

"First off, All Might is was more powerful with a Quirk. Second, he's way bigger and taller and has a frickin scar thingy meaning he also had a weak form. Third, you're kind of like Bakugo, loud and annoying," I listed, "Excluding the mean part, you're basically a ray of sunshine, but you're also determined like him."

"What!" Madeleine cried, "But I save people and smile a lot like All Might, right?"

"Ok, ok, whatever you think," I said and I raised my still-cuffed hands towards the remote the unpause the show.

*Ding Dong

The doorbell rang, making me groan, "How unfortunate, I wanted to finish the episode."

"We'll finish it later," Madeleine reassured.

He hoisted me up with ease like I was paper and set me to his left. The warmness from the blanket and his chest faded away, but the heat in my cheeks grew.

I quickly looked away and only relaxed when I heard Madeleine's footsteps walk away and he open the door. I took some deep breaths trying to calm myself and my hot cheeks which had appeared when Madeleine touched my sides. It felt different from when he clapped his hands.

Kissing Madeleine, nearly accidentally having sex with him, sleeping with him, sitting in his lap, being fed by him, being washed by him, and sitting in his lap while cuddling and curling up blankets as we watched anime seems like something couples would do. Oh my, that was not how to calm myself down.

"Maddie! I saw you wrap Espresso in a towel and carry him!" Latte's squeal interrupted my thoughts.

Her voice run throughout the house and echoed against the hall and into the living room. Hearing this my ears perked up and I froze, shocked.

How did she know that? I thought wide eyed, That's so random for her to say, so unless she was watching us.. wait.. watching?

Although I have only spent two days with her in person, I could just tell what her personality is: Outgoing, happy, kind, likes to have fun, go partying, loves to ship people, chat, etc. So the only way she could know is...

"And you guy kissing! Ooo and cuddling together, sleeping," Latte rambled on as I scrambled up and rushed up the stairs to Madeleine's room.

"H-how do you know that?" I heard Madeleine ask nervously and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I glared around Madeleine's room and spotted a glint of metal up in the corner of the room, in between Madeleine's bunny stuffy and picture frame of him and Latte. I snatched the hidden camera up from under the drape of fabrics with my hands as best I could with it being tied. Then, I stormed downstairs.