Chapter 19

Espresso's Pov

"Espresso! You need a shower!" Madeleine screamed.

He grabbed my collar and attempted to drag me up as I clung to the leg of his bed with my legs

"No!" I yelled in response, annoyed, "You are dragging me by a COLLAR! How will I even bathe like this with my hands tied as well, you moron?!"

This moron, if I could I would hit him or set some flaming coffee beans onto his shirt, but my hands were cuffed and something was blocking my magic. I thought grumpily.

I had expected Madeleine to stop pestering me, but instead, he said, "You reek of booze, you know. I can take your cuffs off for a second while you take your clothes off, but afterwards, I'll click them back on and help you."

Well never mind, but then at the same time, I hadn't really expected the loudmouth to shut up. He always bothered me but.. when he declared he was helping me I blushed hard at the thought of him washing me. When I'm naked.

"B-but I'd b-be naked, and I'd prefer you not to see me without any clothing," I exclaimed trying not to sound so- so- never mind.

"Y-yeah, but we are both guys!" he reasoned but I had a feeling he was bi, "A-and I don't even like you!"

Wow, he just goes straight into assuming I would think that. Although he wasn't wrong, I had been thinking dirty thoughts. I peered at his face.. was he blushing as well?!

"A-are you blushing?!" I yelp.

His eyes widened and he blurted, "N-no! I'm just, uh- you just made things weird!"

"I- whatever," I muttered flustered, "You are correct. We are both guys anyways. Just uncuff me."

"Ah- Right," he said, "Give me a second to set up the bath first."

With that, he looped his arm around the end of my neck, promptly dragging my body in a sharp move into the bathroom and from the floor.

"O-ouch! Is this even necessary?!' I choked out, coughing, "This is barbaric!"

"Sorry!" Madeleine apologized, connecting a leash thing to me to a towel hook, "And yes it is, who knows what you would do otherwise."

I grumbled under my breath, but he didn't hear me. He turned his back on me and turned the water on. I watched him test the water's heat and switch and turn the faucet to adjust the temperature. I sighed, knowing that was gonna be quite embarrassing.

I tried not to be impatient and full of dread as I saw Madeleine put down a white towel onto the ledge of the tub and stepped towards me. I held out my hands and he uncuffed me with some sort of key. He then proceeded to unlock my shock collar and my shirt before flinging them off.

Before I could cast a spell I heard a click and my body was jerked forward. My glasses were thrown askew and everything became blurry. I cursed and I felt Madeleine's hand adjust my glasses for me. I looked down and saw that my left hand was cuffed to the Faucet.

"This way you can move around a bit more freely!" Madeleine explained, grinning like it was a genius plan.

"My apologies but.. HOW?!" I shrieked.

My back arched uncomfortably and my sides nearly touched Madeleine. I was sitting on the ledge of the tub now.

"I'm chained to one position!" I said exasperated.