Chapter 42

Uh sorry I forgot last week and suddenly it was today again

Sorry

Blame Piper, she gave me brain damage last Thursday, and no, you don't get context :)

"We're rolling up all the sleeves, my god. Except for my flannel, I like my flannel fuck you."

Enjoy Emilio being sleep-deprived and Damien being stupid-flirty white boy for this chapter :)

Alexandria was walking to her next class when she overheard the Prince of Verco talking to Vicky. Vicky had always been a bitch to her and she had to be put in her place a few times. But this time, no. She went too far. It was time for her to intervene. So she dropped her stuff off at the stables and texted Milo to get Cedar and keep him under his watch. When she texted Owen however it was a bit of a different message.

'Get your ass over to the courtyard. I'm gonna fight a bitch.'

'Okay but 2 things, 1 do i need to get medical services, 2 which one, there in 5'

'No, and Vicky'

As she was doing this she was also taking off her hoodie so if Vicky did fight back she couldn't choke her. While she was walking to the courtyard where she knew that Vicky would be she got herself ready stretching and everything. As soon as she saw her she slapped her and Vicky shrieked. Then she started.

"I heard you want to blackmail people huh? I'm about to show you what happens when you do" Alexandria said

Then she punched her right in her perfect pretty little face. Vicky yelled again. Bloody hell does she ever shut up? That thought cost her, she got nails gouged down her cheek. Of course that's the only way Vicky knows how to fight. She was the pretty little noblewoman who was as dainty as possible. She then started to just punch her. One in the gut, one in the lungs, so she could feel it every time she breathed, and again in the face so her nose would be crooked. After that Vicky was on the floor with a bloody nose and someone was pulling Alexandria off of her. She pushed them off her and she stood up.

"Let this be a warning! Anyone who wants to throw a hate speech, a slur, or bully someone will have me to deal with. Do I make myself clear?!" She yelled, no one answered, "I said DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?!" everybody nodded

That was a perk of being her. Almost everyone was scared of her, maybe not consciously but subconsciously they all knew not to mess with her. As she walked off she saw Owen. She made eye contact with him over the yard and was walking over to him when-

"Miss Lancaster. You need to come with me,"

She was screwed.

~

Damien was holding onto Emilio's hand tightly, Emilio the same. That solved one of their problems. Damien pulled Emilio after the girl and the headmaster who was pulling her along. Damien knocked on the office door when they got there. Emilio hung back.

"Uh, sir? May I speak to you?" Damien asked

"In a moment, Prince Damien," he replied

"It's about this situation." Damien said, "I just wanted to say, it's not her fault. Vicky had blackmailed me. She was helping."

"Oh?" the headmaster asked

The girl gave a nod.

"I suppose if you'd like to excuse her, we can. Go ahead, Alexandria." the headmaster said

Damien knew he was a kiss ass to the royals. That helped a lot in these situations. Alexandria walked past him and Damien followed.

"I didn't need your help" she said