GIRL / BOY

Y/n's pov 

 "Billie you ready??" Jesus, we're gonna be so late. "COMINGGGG" she yelled. I sat on the couch waiting and suddenly I felt her cologne touch my nose. "FINALLY let's go". She took her car keys and we left. "Hey, bil listen can we touch Jessica's house for a bit?" "Um yeah sure but why?" she asked. "We're going somewhere after we spend time at her place" "oh ok I'll pick you up at 9?" She asked. "perfect" I kissed her. The rest of the ride to her place was just talking. We reached there and she held my hand and walked me to the door." That's you" she smiled and kissed my forehead and left. "HEY BIL " I screamed  "yeah?" she replied. "I love you baby" "aww y/n I love u too". The entire time I couldn't stop thinking about Billie and I don't know I just missed her so much. After some time*  I rang the bell and there he was this bitch- " HEYYYY BESTYYYYYYYY" we said at the same time. Jessica's has always been my best friend and Billie was always kinda sus about us. But we were sure about being just friends ONLY. "So how you doing girl how's your demon?" I laughed "Billie's fine and im doing pretty good!!" "what about you dude how's it going w that girl?(JESSICA'S ALSO GAY) "eh good i mean its fine yk" "hmm" i hummed and answered. "Ok so i have tea for you!!!" "OMG SHOOT!!" "Someone told me that you is pregnant bitch?!" i looked at Jessica in confusion "WTF WHAT?!" "Yeahhh its all over the gos and news!. 

*ringgg doctor calling

"hey doc.. " "heyy Y/N so would you like to know the gender of your child ?" "Um yeah doc but Billie's at ellen so ... " "Okay well its a text away I'm sending it you could see it when she come :) congrats Y/N and tell Billie too :)).

Billie's pov
Ringggggg... "hey babe" "BILLIE JESSICA'S HOUSE RIGHT FUCKING NOW" shit i muttered and basically FLEW dragon to Jade's house. come on Y/n open the fucking door. Ha finally she pulled me in to see Jessica with a surprised look on his face. i gave her the resting bitch face and walked in. "look somewhere else bitch " "Billie dont please not now we have a bigger problem"

Y/n's pov:

I showed Billie all the reports and ...

Billie's pov : Its a ......