Parents

*ding dong the bell rang

Y/n's pov
I rang the bell and was pretty nervous about confronting this to billie. As she opened the door 
she hugged me "aww baby whats wrong" I looked at her cupping her cheeks with my hands. her eyes were filled with joy. "Another baby" was all she said. "mhm" I giggled hugging her. Her hands trailed down my waist. "Bil-" "sshh" her hands traveled down to my thighs. I was at the edge of moaning but thankfully...THE BELL RANG...

It was Chloe and my parents.. 
"Hi mom and dad!!!" I greeted them and hugged them. Chloe ran to Billie "hey princess how was your stay " Chloe looked so happy "It was nife momma I miffed woo" while Billie was talking to Chloe. "Hellooo how's my beautiful daughter," my parents asked me well I just looked down and hugged them. My dad was pretty straightforward with things tho I have always felt like he doesn't like Billie but who cares at least I do and that's what matters!!. My dad walked up to Billie and finally spoke out giving her a hug "So ...another baby" he said I could legit see Billie trying not to show that she was scared of my dad. But obviously, he was on a mission to make her uncomfy. "When did you even get time to-" "DAD!!" Billie widened her eyes and looked at me. AND OBVIOUSLY, BILLIE BEING HERSELF DECIDED TO ANSWER HIS QUESTION. "Well sir many times-" "BILLIE!!!" I yelled at both of them. My dad looked so sus right now istg. To make shit lighter my mom spoke out scanning the awkwardness in the room . "Sooooo.... Billie how's your music going " she asked.. my mom's always been fond of Billie idk why but yeah :). Billie sat down on the couch and so did they "Yeah its been really good I'm working on a project" Wait why did she say that while looking at me?!... "Woahh whats this project about " My mom said. "Its something fkn hot and its pretty personal to me" again she looked at me and smirked. I cant believe she's pulling this off in front of MY PARENTS!!. I gave billie a light smirk and noticed my dad looking at me ... *AWKWARD. Ahem i cleared my throat. Suddenly i heard Chloe crying Billie ran up to see what had happened... a few mins later.. "Y/N CAN U COME UP FOR A SEC?" she yelled. And i went up too. "Mom dad why don't yall watch something i'l be down in a sec" i told them smiling. I ran up to chloe's room and got pulled up on the door by Billie. "billie wth are u doinggg" "Nothing just working on my project " Billie said smiling and kissing my neck. "BILLIE MY PARENTS ARE DOWNSTAIRS!!" She was still kissing my neck and trying her best to make me moan and i was trying best not to. I couldn't anymore "ahh uhh" As soon as she heard that i felt a stiff rod type thing hitting my thighs "NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!" Billie's hands unbuttoned my jeans slowly. "Bil- i cant " i said laughing. "Come on just 5 mins" she begged. I ran out of her grasp and took chloe downstairs just to see my dad. "Oh god i hope he didn't see anything.." i wondered to myself. "Um hey dad whatchu doing upstairs" he gave me the sus look again "Nothing just looking for the bathroom " "ahh ok straight and left" i said sighing in relief. Billie cant be having a boner right now!!. She came down the stairs holding her pants trying her best not to show it. "hiii chlowee" My mom played with chloe before doing something i should have died before seeing. Its bad enough that Billie has a boner. My GREAT MOTHER took chloe and put her on Billie's lap. "Um- " i gasped. "i-uh Y/n can you take her please " Billie quickly said. "Whyy ??? play with your daughter billie" my mom insisted. Suddenly chloe started getting annoyed so she came to me shouting and saying it loud enough for everyone to hear" Mommy somethings poking me" BILLIE LOOKED SO FUCKING EMBARRASED. She got up and went to the washroom. "Whats up with her?" my mom said having no fucking clue about the situation. "Anyways we were planning on going out tmrw Y/n to pick something up for chloe and your new baby would you like to come?" I hesistated a lot and finally spoke out" Mom you know that if i even put one step out of the house I'll be Paparazzied. "Isnt Billie's security there for you?!" My dad asked sternly. "idk dad maybe ... i dont need it usually cause most of the times i step out with billie. " he let out a sigh and saw Billie come out of the washroom. I traced her pants and was pretty relieved to find out that she made it go away. "Billie?" my dad said. "Yes sir?" "We are going to be buying things for chloe and yours and Y/n's second child" "Oh okay sir " she smiled. "Y/n will be coming with us to buy it" I saw billie's smile turn into a concerned face. "Oh uhm yeah I dont know how much paparazzi she'd be going through but I'll keep my best security with your daughter" Her words made my heart melt and i felt a heartbeat. My parents smiled at her. "Okay Billie we'll be heading out " they said leaving. "Bye mom bye dad " billie and i greeted them off. "Wait!" Billie said making them turn around. "I am not sure how much of paparazzi you will get so you should probably hit the road with one of our cars and I'll send my security guard James with ya'll." My parents were really impressed with how Billie treated them. We greeted them off once more and I shut the door. 

Billie walked to chloe picking her up. While i looked at how cute both of them were. "I love you princess" Billie told chloe as she watched chloe fall asleep in her arms. I walked up to Billie and gave her a kiss. "Im glad that i have 1 beautiful daughter and one upcoming baby with you " she said. My ears were so pleased. "I love you so much Billie" i told her laying my head on her shoulder while chloe's head was on billie's chest and soon later both of them had fallen asleep..

NEXT MORNING 

Billie's pov

I woke up to see Y/n still asleep and today i was woken up by chloe. I had to hit the gym in a bit so i decided to take chlo. 

Y/N's pov : The sunlight hit my face as i woke up to see nor Billie or chloe in the house. I looked at my phone to see where they were and ...

*DAILY NEWS: BILLIE EILISH IS SEEN COMING OUT OF HAILEY BIEBER'S HOUSE WITH HER DAUGHTER CHLOE EILISH 

I thought to myself

I thought to myself... 
Wait why did she go there?...