Mad

Billie's pov :

My heart dropped and my concerned face slowly faded into a smile. I couldn't help but shed more than a single tear. "so how long in is she doc?" "she's done with 3 weeks " "oh fuck" i muttered under my breath. I started thinking about chloe and the twins and y/n. Thats gonna be some rough 9 months.. Y/n and i came back home. "baby" she called out. "yeah" "where's chloe?" Y/n looked worried. "Um i dont sweetheart probably in her room with mom." I went up to see chloe and my mother asleep in her room watching cartoons. 

Y/n's pov :

Billie looks a bit stressed out ... i wonder if she even wants the twins. "Um hey bil can we talk?" "yeah gimme 2 mins" i saw her give chloe a forehead kiss and pull up the covers on her. She walked towards me witha strained forhead. "Wassup baby" she said while taking her phone out of her pockets. I traced her jawline making her look at me "babe you're already pregnant you really wanna do this?" she smirked while trying to kiss me . I pushed her off "Bil- no not now please?" her face turned serious . "Is something wrong? did something happen?" she asked continuously. Her eyes were filled with curiosity. "Baby what's wrong ????" she whined palming my cheeks with her hand. I finally spoke out "Um Billie do you want this baby?" Billie started laughing as if i cracked a mf joke this bitch-. "Ofc i do tf in the world what made u ask me that Y/n" she said going in for a kiss. I looked away "now whaattt" Billie whined AGAIN. "nothing im gonna go to sleep bye" i got up and walked firmly to our bedroom. "Come on princess i didnt mean to laugh " she yelled. She walked behind me. I turned around and weI felt her push herself on me. I was currently pinned to the wall. Billie looked at me and then came in for a kiss. She pushed herself further on me. "Bil chloe's at home and im pregnant we can't " 

Billie's pov :

She's so fucking hot when she's mad. I was hella hard. I took Y/n's hand and place it on my hard on. She was pinned against the wall Y/n gasped and pressed her hand. "fuck y/n please" she looked at me and then gave me a kiss "no bil-" she giggled and ran over to her side of the bed. "Im gonna leave u for now but tmrw its game over for you" "you wish" Y/n laughedd.