Tour

After seeing that daily news crap ... I laughed cause I don't think Billie realized that so I tried giving her a call .... Ringinginginggg "Hey baby" I laughed on the phone. "Hey Hon what's up why are you laughing," she said giggling. "Okay one word" "Ummm okay" "Neck"  I could LEGIT FEEL BILLIE SMIRKING THROUGH THE PHONE. "I don't mind," she said in a flirty voice."Ughh bil not now isn't Chloe around?" "yeah, she's having ice cream" "Mhm when am I getting my desert," I asked, "You're kidding right?" Billie asked laughing on the phone. "I don't think so Eilish" "Y/n istg if I end up getting a boner in front of my daughter that'll be the end of you" "Funny" " okay listen Justin you know my manager called and he was talking about tour soon" I honestly loved it whenever Billie was on tour cause she'd always make it a point to take me with her but sChloechloe we havally risked travelling. "Hello??" "Yeah sorry zoned out... can we talk about this when you get back?" "Yeah babe I'll be getting back in another half" "Okayy I love you " "I love you too babe" "Byee" and I cut the call. Is she serious athe bout tour right now? I'm pregnant with her baby too so like I don't know and Chloe's just not gonna be feeling it I know that for sure. 

*ANF AND HOUR LATER

"Heyyy" I said while opening the doo r..."Hiiiwello mommy Chloe came running to me and into my arms while Billie had the biggest fucking SMIRK on her face... I mean no surprise I was wearing a croptop and skin-hugging cycling shorts. I walked to her Chloe still in my arms and pressed against her now starting to grow boner. I went to hug her and whispered "Save this for later daddy" She widened her eyes but I knew she couldn't do anything right now cChloechloe was there. After a while Chloe was watching Good luck charlie and I was talking to Billie. "So I spoke to Justin and he said that we'll be starting tour in a week" "Billie that's short notice like FUCKING SHORT" she held my hands. "I know babe it is for me too but yeah" "What about chloe??" "She can come too" "Billie Im pregnant and I'm not risking this with chloe either" "Okay Y/n just calm down we'll be fine " "No bil you can go I'll be here with ChIoe" i said looking down. "Come on baby don't do this oh ok wait I'll arrange tighter security if that works?", I-Hmm i guess that could work.." "don't  worry we'll be fine, Billie said looking in my eyes."

After talking a bit more about tour Billie and I heard the most fucked up shit from Chloe

"Momma u fackerd uwp" 

I looked over to Billie who didn't seem too shocked "Billie wanna update me on this?" 

She smiled nervously 
"Hehe um i- uhh " "Out with it NOW" "She was at Fin's house and she might have heard it...

OH GOD .... Chloe started laughing for I don't know what reason...

I called Finneas up... 

RRiinggg... "Hey, fin.." "Oh, heyyy Y/n" "Cut the shit my daughter just told Billie that she fucked up... wanna tell me something...?" "Hmmm, letssss seeeeee uhhhhhh-"