Tour

"Hey bil " "hey mama you ready?" "yeah 2 mins" she yelled from downstairs. I called my management team and waited for Y/n to get done. "Babe the car's here can we leave??" "Ughhh you forgetting something BILLIE EILISH " I noticed she was mad and I also knew why so I ran upstairs to chloe's room shoved her clothes and shoes and toys into a bag and quickly made it downstairs with chloe. "Hey ba-" "save it" she said crossed armed. We got in the sprinter van and left for the airport. "Mama where we going " Chloe said in my arms rolling her eyes."Aww baby we're going for a verrryyyy long trip " she happily jumped all over my leg which didn't do good for me and you know why. Y/n looked at my face and started laughing. I gave her an ugh face and chloe ran to her mommy. A few mins later we reached the airport. My bodyguards took our bag and handed it out to the airline people. A hell lot of paparazzi were in the airport. "BILLIE HERE!!" "HEY CHLOEEE HOW U DOIN" Y/n pulled chloe up in her arms hiding her face because of all the flashes. "Guys no flashes please she's just 4 " I said. But they didn't stop. We got into the jet and Y/n let chloe down. "Hey you alright?" I asked Y/n who seemed worried. I put my hand on her thigh rubbing it up and down. " Yeah I'm fine " she smiled. Chloe was wandering around the jet. "mommy I'm fleepy" she said rolling her eyes. Y/n sighed and got up. So did I . I held her by the waist and looked at her. "I'll get that babe" she smiled and I leaned her into a kiss. "I love you". "I love you too" she got into the jet bed and pulled the cover up while I sat holding chloe shaking her slowly side to side. Soon she fell asleep into my arms I looked over to Y/n and she was still watching tv. Ok baby imma let you down her. I went over to Y/n and she hugged me while I got comfortable in the bed. "Babe" "Yeah" " When we reach Germany can we please for shit sake go to the beach," she said tiredly. "yeah sure babe" "I meant public beach Billie" I looked at her . "babe you know that -" "fine public beach" I smiled at Y/n and kissed her. 

"MY MOMMY AND MAMA ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY OK"  we heard chloe yelling in her sleep. Y/n and I looked at each other and started laughing.....when..

*EXPERIENCING MINOR TURBULENCE ...oh fuck