playing with fire.

June 17, 2012

09:51 am

-Rolling-

Sam was peacefully sitting on the couch reading his book, Natasha and Clint were playing Mario karts, Steve was chatting with Pepper, Sharon, Thor and Rhodey at the table, and Tony was getting some cooking lessons from Maria, Hope and Scott were learning more about the quantum realm with Bruce.

Bucky then suddenly walked in, lighter in his hand, he walked up to Sam and torched his book.

[Sam]

"Holy shit!!"

"What is wrong with you?!!"

[Bucky]

"A lot."

After seeing this scene with Sam and Bucky it gave everyone else an idea, they all began setting fire to everything, Tony managed to knock Steve unconscious and was correctly roasting him over an open fire he had started.

Bruce had let the big guy out and was in a massive fight with Thor, Natasha was chasing Clint around with her dual batons, which he had set on fire.

[Clint]

"I don't get it!!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN USE THEM!!"

[Natasha]

"Well, I will now!!"

Rhodey, Pepper, Laura and Coulson were running around being chased by Scott, Hope, Maria and Sharon, who had formed their own little group-type thing, they were all yelling out complete and utter nonsense, while Sam was being chased by Bucky, who was demanding his arm back.

[Bucky]

"SAM, I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU SELL MY ARM TO THAT RABBIT!!"

[Sam]

"HE'S A RACCOON!!"

[Bucky]

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE IS!!"

"I WANT MY ARM BACK!!"

[Pepper]

"TONY, STOP ROASTING STEVE!!"

[Tony]

"But Pepper, it's fun!!"

[Clint]

"I'M SORRY!!"

[Natasha]

"SORRY, DOESN'T UNBURN MY SHIT, BARTON!!"

Just then Fury walked back in, the camera focused on him as it zoomed into his face.

Cuts to Fury.

[Fury]

"Clearly, they can't be left alone by themselves unsupervised."

[Producers]

"What are you going to do, if you need to leave?"

[Fury]

"Now. If I ever need to leave them, they shall be left with a nanny."

Cuts back to the chaos.

[Fury]

"STOP!!!!"

Everyone froze.

[Coulson]

"Shit."

[Fury]