DETAILS ABOUT SEQUEL AND SPECIAL THANKS

As you all know, Be Mine it's finally over. I have so many mixed feelings right now, I'm happy yet sad...

Thank you all for the 60 000+ reads and 1000+ votes, I know they're not A LOT but I am very happy with them and I'm hoping we could reach 100 000 reads :)

Anyways, you guys probably hate me for the end, but this is not the end of Chriall. This is just the beggining. There will be a sequel called 'Always Be Together'. I will publish it in exactly a week, sorry but that's the best I can since my tests and exams started :\ So next tuesday check my profile for a new fanfic ;)

If it's up earlier I will put it as my status.

Now, for the special thanks:

-First I wanna thank all of you that were here with me from the very start, I'm not gonna say names because I'm afraid I will miss someone and I don't want anyone get offended so yeah/

-Next I wanna also thank the besties I made on Wattpad, forever_g_alone, 1DLover1156, MakLuvs1D, JackyFaber11.

-Also thank you for all the people with the nice comments, they really make my day!

-And finally, thanks for all the silent readers because even if you didn't fan me or comment, I appreciate your votes and the fact you spent some time reading this crap xD Jk jk.

Also, I'm having a cover contest. I don't actually expect anyone to make me a cover but I will still write this. The winner gets a dedication from Always Be Together and a shoutout. If you wanna put faces, Christi's actress is Elizabeth Gillies if you haven't seen in the cast since I put it few weeks ago. Private message me the pictures OR tweet them to me at @ChristinaSuper1 OR kik them to me at @ChristiHoranBabe :) The contest is open until...the second of March :) If you see a cover on the sequel it doesn't mean I chose, I'll tell the winner on the third.

Buuuut as I said I don't really expect anyone to make a cover so I'm just gonna make one myself and if no one makes one, that one stays :)

Oh and, while waiting for the sequel you can read my other stories

-"Little Horan" (Niall Horan)

-"Is It Really Just About Revenge?" (Louis Tomlinson)

I love you so much guys!

~NiallerzPrincess123 aka Kristina <3

------------------------THE SEQUEL IS UP, I'M GONNA PUT IT AS EXTERNAL LINK ANND YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE :) JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YA KNOW CUZ THE FIRST PART HAS ONLY LIKE 70 READS SO YEAH :) PLEASE GO READ IT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE :3---------------------