She Loves You [Chapter 8]

Hello guys!!! Can't beleive your guys' comments, it's AMAZAYN!! They make me grin like an idiot! :D Anyway, I will be short now. Send positive feedback please, luv ya all so much! xx

----EDITED----

CHAPTER 8

CHRISTI'S POV

''Pleease Nialler?''

''No Christi.''

''Pweeaasee?!''

''No.''

''Puh-wease?''

''Uh uh.''

''Baby penguin? Puh-wetty pwetty pweease??''

''Christi! Would you f*cking stop with the puppy dog face?! I can't! I don't want to! I won't!''

Niall yelled at me frustrated. I knew I sorta crossed the line with the begging but I really wanted to know what that girl had that I didn't. He didn't have to be so harsh with me though. Tears started to form in my eyes and I did my best to hide them, but I failed. Niall didn't notice, but Liam did.

''Don't be like that, Christi, it's complicated, he'll tell you when he's ready.'' He looked at Niall knowingly.

''But you didn't deserve all of the yelling, though'' Louis wrapped his arms around me, comforting me and glared at Niall, making him sigh, annoyed. Was I annoying him? Just the tought of that broke my heart.

I pulled away from Louis and I burried my face into a pillow that was laying down on the couch in my living room and I started to cry silently. Suddenly, I felt two strong arms wrapping around me and pulling me into someone's chest. I didn't see who it is, but I expected one of the boys, so I wrapped my arms around him and burried my face into the crook of his neck. I breathed the familiar 'Armani mania' scent and smiled. Niall. Was he trying to apologize? Or stop my annoying whining? 

''I'm sorry Chris.'' He whispered, biting his lower lip nervously.

''Forgive me please?''

He was soo sweet! I smiled, but decided to continue my little begging game. I pouted my bottom lip out and looked him in his eyes expecting he gives up and tells me. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

''I'll tell you, only if you tell me who's yours.'' He smirked.

''Not fair!'' I complained.

''Yes, it is fair.''

''Hmph. Okay, go on and keep the secret. I thought I was one of your best friends!'' I pouted.

''You are. Come here''

I looked at him angrily. He opened his arms and I snuggled into him. He was relaxing me soo much. With his arms wrapped around me, and his lips pressed to my forehead, I felt like I was flying. It just felt right. I smiled looking straight in his deep blue eyes. He smiled back. He started leaning down. Was he going to kiss me?!?!?! I wasn't sure, so I didn't move, actually I didn't even breathe. He was leaning towards my lips, but then, his face turned a little bit to the left, as he placed his warm lips on my cheek. What was I thinking? That the Niall Horan would kiss me? I was nobody. He smiled to me. I forced a smile and pulled back. Niall looked confused.

''What's wrong, Christi?'' He asked, concerned. Oh crap he saw right through my fake smile.

''Oh, nothing, I have to go get ready.'' Something hit me. The date. With Marc.