My secret notebook [Chapter 28]

HIYA FANNIES! ITS MY RETARDED SELF AGAIN! HAHAHA :D

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES....IM RLY RLY RLY BUSY.... :\

I NOTICED THAT MY BUDDY HASN'T READ MY LATEST CHAPTER/S...THAT MAKES ME SAD... :'(

I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPPIE! 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!

CHRISTI'S POV

''Babee plleeasee''

''Nuh uh. You're not getting a kiss until you eat all of this!''

''But Ni, you know I can't!''

''Yes you can, where did the girl with the biggest apetite on Earth go?''

''You mean the fat girl. She's gone.''

I whispered. Niall stared at me with disbeleif in his eyes. Then tears rolled down his cheeks. My eyes widened. I couldn't watch a crying Niall without hating myself. And if I started to hate myself again, I'd probably do something stupid. I sat on his lap and pulled him in a hug.

''I'm sorry babe, please don't cry. Please. I'll eat everything, I promise, just please don't cry.''

I cooed, kissing his forehead, tears streaming down my face too. Niall wrapped his arms around me and stroked my back with his thumb repeatedly. He looked me in the eyes. I got lost in the blue oceans like everytime. We slowly leaned in. I could feel Niall's breath on my skin, making me shiver slightly. He smiled, pressing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and tangled my fingers with his soft blonde locks. His grip around my waist tightened. Niall's tongue slid over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. At first, I didn't give in. Then he bit my lip slightly. I giggled and let his tongue in my mouth. After five minutes or maybe more, we slowly pulled apart. I smiled at my phenomeniall boyfriend and he smiled back.

''I love you princess''

''I love you too baby''

''But don't forget, you promised me you'd eat everything!''

He smirked at me. Oh no. I sighed, searching for an exit of the situation. Then I got an idea.

''How about I just kiss you again?''

I whispered, my arms around his neck again and my lips brushing his slightly. Niall sighed and pulled away. 

''Eat first. You promised, Chris.''

''You're right. I did. Sorry babe.''

I got off his lap, sat down on my chair, grabbed the spoon and filled my mouth with chicken soup. The taste of the delicious liquid made me moan. Niall giggled and leaned in to kiss my forehead. 

''See? It's tastylicios!''

''Tastylicious?''

''Tasty + Delicious''

He said in a duh voice. I laughed at his immaturity and ate the rest of my soup. Niall high-fived me, before leaning in and giving me a soft, gentle, yet passionate kiss.

''We done with eating?''

''Nope!''

He grinned proudly, popping the 'p'. I groaned. Niall raised an eyebrow and I gave him a confused look.

''What?''

''Don't act like you don't want to eat anymore, I can tell you're starving!''

''Fine, gimme the damn food!''