The Way I Loved You [chapter 24]

HERE IS CHAPPIE 24 EVERYONE!

OMG 10 CHAPTERS SINCE CHRIALL ENDED! I GOTTA GET THEM BACK SOON!

I'LL MOVE ON TO THE CHAPTER NOW. VOTE, FAN, COMMENT ETC.

VOTE IF U THINK NIALL'S THE HOTTEST GUY ON EARTH ;) LUV YA FANNIES!

CHAPTER 24

NIALL'S POV

I plopped on my bed, unable to hold the tears back anymore. It's been 3 months since....yeah. Flashbacks ran through my mind. Painful ones.

Her crying. Burrying her head in her knees. The angry yet sad look on her face.

''Hey babe. Ofcourse. Thankyou!!! Luv ya too!''

Him pulling her in his lap. Her kissing him. My heart being ripped off of my chest.

I wanted to beat up that Cody guy. To grab him by shirt, press him against a wall, punch him and scream at him to leave my Christi alone! But wait, she wasn't mine anymore. I couldn't show her off to the world. I couldn't tell her i love her. But, the thing that hurt the most.....she was his now.

Suddenly, my sadness became anger. I grabbed the pillow that was next to mine, the one that she slept on, and ripped her into pieces. I glanced at the shelf full of pictures of me and her. I pushed them all on the ground and smashed them. Luckily i had my slippers on, other way my feet would be covered with blood. The tears still streamed down my cheeks. I destroyed every single memory of her. Every single photo, clothing, everything that had her scent on. I wanted to scream i hated her, but i couldn't. Because i didn't. No matter what, my heart always belonged to her. I punched the wall, wishing it was the Cody guy. But it wasn't. I slid down against the wall i punched and glanced around the room. I made quite a mess. Why did everything have to be so freaking complicated? Why couldn't she be mine again? Why did that idiot have to steal her away from me?

I ran a hand through my hair. I couldn't let the lads see my or my room like this. I quickly started to clean up the mess, when i accidentally cut my finger on a piece of glass that probably came from the broken photos. I went to the bathroom quickly to clean the blood, taking the glass with me. Then something hit me. I glanced at the glass, then at my wrist. That would be a good way to let the pain out. NO! NO NIALL DON'T BE STUPID YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THINK ABOUT THE ONES THAT LOVE YOU! Think about Christi...She wouldn't want me to do this, would she? I forced my arm to throw the glass away. That was close. I can't let my feelings do this to me! If not for me, for my fans. I couldn't let them down.

I layed on my bed again and did something i did very often lately. Cried my eyes out. Five minutes later, i ran out of tears. I grabbed my phone to check twitter, and what i saw next made my insides flip.

Rumour of the day: Chrissa Bryan and Cody Simpson set up by management?

CHRISTI'S POV

Life is harsh. One moments you're the happiest you can be, and the very next one you're crying your eyes out. Thinking about the one you love. The one that used to love you. Wishing the worst moment in your life didn't happen. Wishing you could turn back time. A piece of the lyrics from a very familiar song ran through my mind.

If we could only have this life for one more day,

if we could only turn back time.......