Armani Mania [chapter 25]

SO IM GONNA BE SHORT NOW CUZ I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME AND I WANNA UPLOAD THE CHAPTER TODAY :D

IF UR ACTUALLY READING THIS, THANK YOU, THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT ''NO! JIMMY PROTESTED!'' GETS THE DEDICATION 4 THE NEXT CHAPPIE ;)

VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT!

VOTE IF U LIKE THE CHAPPIE OR IF U SHIP NIAM/LARRY

CHAPTER 25

NIALL'S POV

I was sitting in my flat together with Liam. Harry, Amy, Zayn, Perrie, Louis and Eleanor were on a triple date. Liam was doing a twitcam, ofcourse. I just sat there, bored. 

''Liam can we end this thing please? I need to talk to you''

I whispered to him. He looked at me strangely before nodding. He said goodbye to his fans and shut the MacBook.

''Soo...what do you want to talk about?''

''I...well...Liam, you know this break-up with Christi isn't easy for me,right?''

''Yeah?''

''If i don't get her back i'm gonna die, Li''

''Niall, you're not gon-''

''I will''

''Niall-''

''I said if i don't get her back i will!''

''Niall listen to me''

''No''

''Please listen to me, i think you might want to hear this''

''Fiinne. What?''

''You're not gonna die, beacuse you're gonna get Christi back. I promise you that. She's desperate and broken jus like you, Ni. The thing i didn't want to tell you the other day is...don't tell her i told you....when i saw them kissing, i asked her if she still loved you. You know what she said?''

''Probably that she hates me. That she doesn't know what she ever saw in me.''

''Nonsense. She said she loved you more than anything Ni''

''Right. Loved. Did. That's past Liam. Three months passed since then. She probably moved on. Doesn't care about me anymore.''

''Niall how can you two be so blind? Ugh! I'm trying to help, but you obviously don't want my help! Don't you want Chriall to happen again?''

''OF COURSE I DO!!! WOULD I BE LIKE THIS IF I DIDN'T?!''

''Then listen to me''

He said calmly. I shut my eyes for a second and sighed. I nodded my head yes, telling Liam to continue speaking.

''Look, Niall, i owe Christi. She made Labby happen and i'll be forever thankful for that because Abby is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. But i'm not gonna talk about me now. As i was saying, she played the matchmaker, now it's my turn. I'm gonna get you two back, even if that's the last thing i do.''

He finished his speech slowly. Wow. I was really lucky to have him for a friend. I hugged him tightly. He patted my back.

''Thanks Li''

''Everything for my best mate''

''But...one question. How do you plan on doing that?''

''Shit. I haven't thought about that yet. I guess-''