You're my inspiration [chapter 29]

HEY GUYS! CHAPPIE UP!

HOW YA DOIN'? HAHAH :D

SO, IDK WHAT TO WRITE HERE RIGHT NOW.  

VOTE, FAN COMMENT ETC :D xxxx

EDITING: OKAY, OBVI IM EDITING THIS HAHA. I POSTED THIS CHAPPIE YESTERDAY AND NOW IM CHECKING IF I HAVE NEW COMMENTS OR STUFF AND I SEE I HAVE 69 READS ON THE CHAPPIE XD HAHAHA 69! XD DIED DUE TO LAUGHTER XD HAHAHHA XD 

HARRY IS RUBBING OFF ON MEE....XD

CHAPTER 29 

NIALL'S POV

As we left the building, our fans mobbed us. Christi's mostly, since this was where she lived. Christi put her sunglasses on, even though it was March and grabbed my hand. I guess the attention was still strange for her. It was weird how most of the boys didn't give a shit about the other girl celebrities, but they went crazy when Christi was around. I mean, she had female fans, but male too. They fans chanted her name, my name, our ship name, etc.

''CHRISTI!!! OMG CHRISTI!!!''

''AHHH IT'S CHRISTI AND NIALL!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!''

''CHRIALL FOREVER!!!!!!''

''WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!''

''STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU MORON! SHE NEEDS A REAL MAN!''

The last one caught mine and Christi's attention. Ouch. That hurt. I know I wasn't a body builder, I didnt have six pack, I was really short, so I guess they were right. I squeezed Christi's hand nervously. She let go of me and walked to the boy that screamed that. I ran after.

''Christi, it's okay babe, I-''

''It's not okay Niall! I know how it feels to get hate!''

I sighed and let her do whatever she had in that pretty head of hers. She turned around, so she was facing the boy. 

''STOP IT! HATING ON NIALL IS NOT GONNA MAKE ME FALL OUT OF LOVE! IT'S JUST GONNA MAKE ME LOVE HIM MORE!! IF YOU SEND HATE TO NIALL, HIS FANS ARE GONNA SEND HATE TO ME, TOO, AND WE'RE BOTH GONNA BE CRUSHED!! SO PLEASE, STOP THIS BULLSHIT!!!''

She screamed, tears filling her eyes. She was right about everything, though. The boy was taken aback and looked sorry. I pulled Christi in my chest and rubbed circles on her back, trying to calm her down.

''Shhhhh. Don't cry princess. Please.''

''Okay, *sniffle* let's go. *sniffle* ''

I smiled and pecked her lips as we continued to walk to the taxi with no more hate from the fans. We got in and Christi leaned her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. After what I think was around 20 minutes, we arrived at the airport. Soon, we saw Sarah, Sterling, Liam, Abby and Cody. Poor guy he was stuck with three couples for the next 9 hours. The fact he helped me and Christi make up made me like him a little bit more, even though there still was a part of me that was a little bit jealous. Christi and I greeted them in unison.

''Hey guys!''

''Hello Chriall!''

After that, we all cracked up. Awww Chriall. Chriall. Chriall. The BEST word ever! The best thing ever! THE BEST RELATIONSHIP EVER!!! I snaked my arm around Christi's waist as we got on the plane. I noticed Christi was....nervous?