Ultrasounds And...Twitter Suprises... [Chapter 47]

CHAPTER 47

CHRISTI'S POV

''You are kidding me!'' I yelled in disbeleif. Niall shook his head, grinning.

''I'm not joking babe!'' He smirked. My eyes widened as I threw my arms around him.

''THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!'' I kissed his lips multiple times. Niall chuckled. I'm guessing you want to know the reason why I fangirled? Niall had given me VIP tickets to a Taylor Swift concert! She was my idol! I was literally jumping up and down in happiness. Niall watched me, amused. When I finally calmed down, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a gentle kiss. I slid mine around his neck, playing with his hair. Suddenly, Harry burst through the door.

''ALRIGHT LOVEBIRDS! THAT'S ENOUGH YOU NEED TO GO NOW!!'' He screamed then walked away. I pulled away and looked at Niall confused.

''Go where?'' I asked him.

''To the ultrasound!'' Niall's grin became wider. Oh yeah! I was three months now and we were going to find the baby's gender today! My stomach was growing, and you could see I'm pregnant if you looked well, but I hid it succesfully from the world. We still haven't told the fans nor the media. When they have to find out, they will. But as late as possible. I grinned and kissed Niall, storming off to our room to change. I changed in red skinny jeans and white loose shirt to cover my bulge. I came back and Niall and I left the flat.

We were attacked by fans and paps but the number of the bodyguards was increased since Simon and Ebbonie found out about me being pregnant, so that didn't make a problem. Niall led me to the car and told the driver where to go. Through the drive Niall stroked and kissed my belly ocassionally, making me giggle. We finally got there and he led me to the building.

''Sit here.'' Niall motioned to a chair in the waiting room as he went to the reception to find out the room, doctor etc. Suddenly, I saw the girl in the reception checking Niall out. Jealousy and anger stormed through my blood as I stood up and walked over to him, linking his hand with mine and leaning my head on my shoulder. The girl, Marrie, as her name tag said, frowned a bit and sent me daggers. I rolled my eyes and kissed Niall's cheek. I chuckled at how oblivious he was.

''Leggo babe!'' Niall grinned, practically dragging me to a room in the hospital. We walked in and a nurse greeted us. ''Hello! You must be Mr. and Mrs. Horan!'' She chirped. I was about to protest but Niall nodded grinning. ''Yeah'' He said. The nurse told me to lay down. I obeyed as she started rubbing some gel on my stomach. Then she put some sort of a machine and started moving in in circles. She motioned to the small screen and gasped.

''Aww you're having twins!'' The nurse exclaimed. Niall and I grinned immediately. ''They're a boy and a girl!'' She added, making our grins even bigger. ''Have you thought of names yet?'' She asked. I nodded happily. ''Blake Colton Horan and Brianna Emily Horan.'' Niall said, taking my hand and kissing it gently. ''Aw really cute names!'' She smiled.

We talked for few minutes longer, but Niall and I had to leave, so we said goodbye to the nurse and walked out. We got home and I went to kitchen to make lunch, but Niall stopped me.

''Nuh uh! You're not doing anything!'' He picked me up bridal styles and carried me to our room, putting me down on the bed, ever so gently, like I could break.

''But Nialllerrrrr! You know you can't cook!'' I protested. Niall rolled his eyes and laid down next to me.

''I'll just order some pizza!'' He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me. I giggled and pulled away. ''Hurry up then, I'm starving, I have to eat for three people!'' We both laughed. Niall grabbed his phone and dialed some numbers. He ordered one medium pepperoni pizza and one same sized but with tuna. He then put his iPhone on the nightstand and turned to me again, leaning on his elbow.