LA [Chapter 15]

Hey guys! Sorry about the awfuly late update, but I've been REALLY busy...anyways, I hope you enjoy the chappie, send me some positive feedback please! :D Luv ya all! xxx

----EDITED----

CHAPTER 15

CHRISTI'S POV

It was a long airplane ride. Like thirteen hours or something. I was in LAX, super tired, waiting for the other contestants and the organiser to pick me up. Finally, I saw few girls around my age, and a middle-aged man, waving enthusiastically at me. I ran to them, wondering how did I look. My eyes were probably red and puffy, because I never stopped crying since I left Niall. My hair and make-up were definitely messed up, my mascara was all over my face, and my cheeks were probably tear  stained. A tall blonde girl gasped when she saw me.

''OMG YOU'RE NIALL HORAN'S GIRLFRIEND''

My eyes watered again. Great, all I needed now was this people to see me cry. They all probably hated me by now, because I was their competition. Well, except the organiser. I blinked the tears away, and shook my head slowly.

''Ex-girlfriend'' I sighed.

''Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! What happened?'' The girls gasped.

''I-I don't wanna talk about it. Sorry.'' I lowered my head sadly.

''It's okay. Don't worry. I'm Sarah by the way. Sarah Johnson. And these are Leah, Maria, Claire, Abigail, Kirsten, Kira, Emma and Zoe. I'm sure we're all going to get along''

I hugged all of the girls, and then we got in a big black van. I sat at the end, next to Sarah. She smiled at me.

''I just broke up with my boyfriend, too.''

She stated. I felt sorry for her, but I was also confused. How could she be this happy after a break-up?

''I-I'm sorry. I guess you're saying that to find out what happened between me and Niall?'' She blushed. I giggled. This girl was smart. Somehow I knew I could trust her.

''Well, I'll tell you, but please keep this a secret, okay?''

''Okay!'' She nodded.

''He ch-cheated on me...'' I stuttered, biting my lip.

''WHAT?!''

I sighed and my eyes watered again. Sarah quickly pulled me into a hug, and patted my back. I smiled at her.

''But...that doesn't sound like Niall. Are you sure it's not fake?''

''Well, I'm not sure, but I don't wanna take the risk to find out. I've been through a lot and I don't want to get hurt again'' I shook my head.

''How  do you mean you've been through a lot?' Sarah looked at me confused.

''You see, I don't know my biological parents, and until my 11th year, me and my twin sister were in many fosters, and they treated us awfuly. Then my boyfriend faked his death, and showed up after 9 months, when I was dating Niall. Then a bully decided he would ruin my life because I didn't want to fake date him. And now Niall...You get my drift, right?'' 

''Oh god, you really have been through a lot. Anyway, since we're both from London, and both new in LA, we're gonna be roommates. Organiser's decision. But if you don't wanna-'' She babbled.

''Sarah! It's perfect!'' I chuckled.

''Ah great! I think we're gonna be best friends, Chris.'' My smile faded slowly. Tears threatened to fall again. 'Chris' was Niall's nickname for me. I let only one escape, but I blinked the others away.