How to tell the fans [chapter 27]

CHAPTER 27!! OMG 27! HAHAHA :D I LOVE U GUYS, REALLY!

AHHH!!! THE BOYS WON A ''BIGGEST FANS'' AWARD ON THE EMA'S TONIGHT!!!!!! WE ARE THE BEST FANDOM EVER!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IM PRACTICALLY OBSESSED WITH NE-YO'S SO SICK. REMEMBER WHAT SONG THAT IS? HEHE. AND I'VE GOT THE TOP COMMENT ON THE VID!! YAY!!! THIS IS MY 2nd TOP COMMENT LOL :D 

ANNDDD CHRIALL IS BACK!!!! YAAYY!!!!!! I HOPE U ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT!!!!

xxxxxxx

CHAPTER 27

CHRISTI'S POV

''You sure you packed everything?''

''For the fifth time Niall, YES!''

''Okay princess, i just wanna make sure you don't forget anything here''

''Awww thanks babe''

I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking him on the lips. His arms gripped my waist and shut his eyes, pressing his lips on mine. I closed my eyes too. Our lips moved in sync. The moment was magical. Just like every other kiss we shared. It felt good having my Nialler back. Now i could show him off, i could kiss him whenever i want, call him mine...He was mine. And i was his. His and only his. We broke the kiss and smiled to each other, love in our eyes. 

''When exactly is our flight Ni?''

''Umm in six hours i think''

''What are we gonna do till then?''

''Umm...wasn't Sarah saying something about your biological father wanting to meet you?''

''Oh yeah...''

I frowned. I honestly didn't want to meet my biological father. If he didn't want me 16 years ago, why would he want me now? Because i'm famous? But i knew i had to do it for Sarah. Niall noticed my sudden mood change.

''What's wrong princess?''

''Nothing babe....just...i don't really want to....''

Niall sighed, not knowing what to say. He knew what my ''father'' did to me. He ruined my life. But you know what? It was okay! I was actually glad he did. Cause, if he didn't, i wouldn't have met Louis, and i wouldn't be Niall's girlfriend. I wouldn't be here. 

''It's okay Ni, i'll think about it when we land in London, i'm not meeting him today after all.''

I said smiling. Niall smiled back and pecked my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and burried my face in the crook of his neck, breathing his scent in. He stroked my hair gently.

''Sooo...what do you wanna do now?''

''Hmmm i don't know....Niall?''

''Yeah?''

''Ummm....when are we gonna tell our fans about...us?''

I said worried. Niall smirked, grabbed me by my waist, threw me on the bed and turned on my laptop.

''Right now!''

''Now? But how are they gonna react, what if they don't like the idea of us being together, what if i get more hate, what if-''