Birthday [Chapter 44]

CHAPTER 44

CHRISTI'S POV

''Happy birthday!'' The people who I think were Niall's aunt and uncle exclaimed excitedly. Niall and I thanked them silently.

''Chris, this are my aunt and uncle, aunt Annabelle, uncle Stephen, this is my girlfriend Christi.'' He grinned. Yep, definitely his aunt and uncle. I saw a girl around my age and a little kid behind Annabelle and Stephen. She had long blonde curly hair and brown eyes, while the baby in her arms had chestnut brown hair and the same eyes as her.  Niall's grin grew wider as he embraced the girl in a tight hug. I just stood there awkwardly until he pulled away and introduced me to her. I learned her name was Hannah and she was Niall's eighteen year old cousin. 

''And this little toddler'' Niall picked up the baby who looked around two years old. ''Is my nephew, Nathan. We call him Nate for short!'' He grinned. Nathan smiled cutely and reached his arms out to me. I guess he wasn't a shy baby. I giggled as Niall handed him to me. I took Nate in my arms and gently kissed his forehead. I could hear Niall 'aww', making me blush.

''You're gonna be a great mum.'' Niall whispered in my ear, smiling. I blushed harder.

''You too Nialler.'' I pecked his lips.

''I'm gonna be a great mum?'' He laughed. I giggled.

''No, I meant you're gonna be an amazing parent.'' I kissed his lips shortly again. Suddenly Nathan gurgled and pulled at Niall's hair, pullung us apart. I laughed, then handed him to Hannah. She was his mother, actually. She told me that two years ago her boyfriend got her pregnant then ran away from her. Poor girl, that douche never deserved her.

Me and Niall's family got along very well. I met all of his relatives and some of his friends too. They were all friendly and nice. I got along with Hannah the most. Her, me and Niall were going to a pub later. We were supposed to meet some other friends of Niall's there too.

Time went by really fast. After what felt like it was two minutes, and was actually three hours, it was nearly time for me, Hannah and Niall to leave, so we moved on the presents opening and cake cutting. Everyone sat on the sofas around a coffee table, while Niall and I knelt on the ground. Niall pulled the first gift from the pile. It was HUGE!

For Christi and Niall, from Greg and Maura. -it said.

Niall ripped the paper around it and revealed two guitars. One of them was caramel colored and the other one was dirty white. There were our names engraved on them- mine on the white one and Niall's on the caramel one. I bit my lip.

''Oh my god thank you soo much! You shouldn't have!'' I exclaimed, running my fingers along the wood.

''Aww but we wanted!'' Maura grinned. The rest of the presents were really amazing, but I felt bad Niall's family spent money on me. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Niall.

''Yes, Nialler?'' I smiled.

''I wanna give you my present!'' He grinned excitedly.

''Me first!'' I giggled, handing him a small velvet box. Niall smiled and opened it slowly. It revealed a silver bracelet in the shape of half of a heart, with 'forever' engraved on it. I pulled up my sleeve to show him a matching one. Together, they made a whole heart saying 'Chriall Forever'. Niall bit his lip as everyone in the room aww-ed at us. I blushed.

''Do you like it?'' I smiled nervously.

''I love it!'' He grinned, kissing me softly and shortly. Niall reached out behind the sofa and gave me a carton box with small round openings on the side. Suddenly, a soft 'meow' rang through the room. My eyes widened and I gasped as I immediately pulled up the top of the box. A small kitty jumped out, landing on my stomach. It made his way up to my shoulder and licked my cheek softly. I giggled as I took it in my hands. It wasn't older than few weeks and it was orange and incredibly cute.