More than it was supposed to be [chapter 22]

Hey guys! :D What's up? As you can see I'm editing this and realizing how crap it is and I've used too much Caps Lock...it's hurting my eyes :'( xD Anywayysss I hope ya like this chapter, Ilysm <3 xx

CHAPTER 22

 ----EDITED---- 

CHRISTI'S POV

Ugh why did the paparazzi have to be such idiots? Yes, I kissed Cody. Yes, he sang me a song. Yes, I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship. But that wasn't a reason for me to be in the center of the gossip channel's attention, was it? They kept showing that photo of me and Cody, they said I was a heartbreaker and what not.

I threw a magazine across the room. It landed straight on a vase, breaking it. Great. I grabbed another magazine with me on the cover. 

Chrissa Bryan. Heartbroken or a heartbreaker? Has the fame hit in Christi's head? Is her life pretty much only about celebrities? We've noticed something, is it a coincidense or not?

Her sisters - Sarah Johnson, also a famous tennis player and Amy Bryan, Harry Styles' girlfriend

Her best friend - Abigail Stanford, also a famous tennis player

Her ex-boyfriend - The Niall Horan

Best Friends - One Direction

And she was snapped hanging out with Sterling Beaumon and kissing Cody Simpson.

Coincidental much?

Idiots. I threw that one too. Five minutes later there were shattered magazines all over my room.  Sarah and Sterling walked through the door holding hands. Their eyes widened when they saw the mess, but they shrugged it off.

''Christi...they're gonna forget about it. Don't worry.'' Sarah hugged me.

''I know it's just...'' I fought the tears.

''Please calm down. We've got bad news.'' She looked down.

''Not more! What is it?''

''Uhhh yours and Sterling's manager wants you guys to have a fake relationship...I'm sorry..." 

''What?! No way, he's your boyfriend Sarah! We can't let them do this! No!" I shouted.

''You have to. It hurts me too, but you'll lose the tennis either way. I'm sorry sis'' The tears streamed down my face. What was Niall going to think about this? Probably wouldn't care. He has been spotted with Amy Green.

I already hated her. She was one year older than him! She looked like she's his mum next to him! And she had wrinkles! Ugh.

Sterling hugged me. I sobbed on his shoulder for I don't know how long until I ran out of tears. Sterling was a very good friend even though I only met him...yesterday? Well, him and Sarah met yesterday too and look, they're dating!

Then i cleaned up my messy room and called my manager while Sterling called his.

''Hello?'' A firm voice said from the other side of the line.

''Ebonnie? Its Christi. Could you come to my flat please?'' I asked, annoyed.

''Sure I'll be there in 15''

''Thanks. Bye''

''Bye Christi'' I hung up and glanced at my sister's boyfriend. He had an annoyed expression on his face.