Don't go up there [Chapter 13]

Hello everyone! I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you (As Niall would say XD) for all the support you're giving me! It's unbeleivable! Anyway, here's chapter 13, I hope you'll like it, send me some positive feedback please! ;) Luv ya all!! xx

-----EDITED-----

CHAPTER 13

NIALL'S POV

We were talking, and kissing, and laughing and everything, until her phone rang. She answered it, and immediately her mood changed. Her eyes widened, she dropped the phone and fell on the ground. I called 911, jumped and took her in my arms.

''Christi! What's wrong? Christi! Talk to me! Please baby, talk to me! Christi no!'' I shouted.

She didn't answer. Just layed in my arms, shaking. Her eyes suddenly opened, but then slowly closed again, as she stopped breathing.

''NO!! Christi! Don't leave me like this! Please wake up! Start breathing! Christi! No!!!''

I heard the sirens from outside and everything was like in those sad movies, when someone dies in their loved ones arms. I couldn't let that happen!  No! I couldn't let her go! Three paramedics ran over and put Christi on a stretcher, running quickly. I ran with them, and got into the ambulance van. They put something over her nose and mouth, but she didn't start breathing again. One paramedic sighed and pulled back from her. He put an arm on my shoulder and looked at me apologetically.

''I'm so sorry, sir. We couldn't do anything.'' He whispered.

NO! NO! No no no! She couldn't be dead! NO! Christi wouldn't leave me like this! It's not possible! Not here, not now! Tears streamed down my face. I cried uncontrollably.

''Is she...?'' I couldn't finish my sentence.

''Well, not yet, but it's matter of minutes, she had a heart attack she's not going to make it to the hospital. I'm sorry.'' The paramedic looked away.

Wait! She wasn't gone! There was still some hope! 'Come on Christi! You're a tough girl! You can make it! Don't go up there!' I thought. But nothing was happening. I closed my eyes and sobbed for few seconds more. The machine wasn't beeping repeatedly, it was making the never ending noise..

Beeeeeeppppp.......

I put my hand on the back of her head, and kissed her for the last time. Of course, she wasn't kissing back, but I continued to move my lips on top of hers. I felt something underneath me. Like something moved for a second.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep. 

Beep.

Beep.

What the hell was happening? I grabbed Christi's hand, wanting to feel her touch for probably the last time, but her grip tightened around my hand. My eyes widened. I looked at the paramedics searching for explanation, and they were shocked too.

''Sir, kiss her again! Fast!''

One of them commanded. I didn't wait to be told twice. I pressed my lips on hers again. Suddenly, I felt her breath. Her breath! Christi was still alive. I continued to kiss her, and then something unexpected happened.