Don't cry your heart out [chapter 21]

HEY EVERYONE! CHAPTER 21 ON!!!!

WOW I NEVER THOUGHT I'D MAKE IT TO CHAPTER 21. I THOUGHT NO ONE WOULD LIKE MY STORY AND I'D EVENTUALLY DELETE IT.

SHOULD I DELETE 'BE MINE'???

OKAY, THE USUAL STUFF!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

LOVE ME

CHAPTER 21

NIALL'S POV

The last two weeks were the worst of my life. Waking up without my little princess in my arms. Not being able to kiss her. Not being able to talk to her. Not being able to call her mine. I honestly didn't beleive i could live long like that. If Christi didn't become my princess again soon, i was gonna die. I rolled on my lonely king sized bed in my flat in London. I breathed the all-too-familiar scent. I haven't washed the bed sheets because of only one reason - her scent. I closed my eyes and imagined my lips brushing hers, her arms around my neck, messing with my hair, and mine around her waist. Her legs wrapped around my waist, holding onto me for dear life. One problem. It wasn't real. I sighed sadly before i heard my bedroom door open. Louis. What was he doing here?

''Whaddya doin' 'ere Louis?''

I said in moody morning voice. He smiled deviously and grabbed my laptop. I glared at him confused.

''Your girl is doing a twitcam''

I groaned at him calling Christi ''My girl''. Louis rolled his eyes and gave me a look which said 'she might not be yours but she will be soon'. I sighed frustrated and turned on the laptop, and my twitter. Christi's twitcam has already begun.

''Ask me some questions guys. I'm bored. I've got three hours to kill before me and the girls go to Cody Simpson partay! And guess who else is gonna be there? Steerrlliinggg BBeeaaauummooonnn!!!!!!! I dont like him anymore, but my big sister does. Yup, that's right!''

She was in a suprisingly good mood. She babbled some stuff about how excited she was for Cody Simpson's party. I already didn't like this Cody kid. What did he have that i didn't? Wait, was i really jealous of a guy Christi only mentioned? Oh c'mon Niall control yourself. But i had a bad feeling about him. Few minutes later, Christi's door opened. It was her new best friend, Abby. The blonde girl bounced around.

''Christi! You won't belei-''

''I already know, Liam spread the word!''

My little princess smiled proudly at her friend. Oh wait- i couldn't call her 'my princess' anymore. Tears threatened to fall but i blinked them away. Christi and Abby were now answering some questions from their fans.

''Does the fact we're each other's competition in tennis get in the way of our friendship? No. Never!''

Abigail read aloud. I assumed Christi scanned through the questions searching for something interesting. Suddenly, she rolled her eyes and laughed slightly.

''Here's a question from Louis Tomlinson, everyone! He's asking have i forgot about my old friends. Verry funny Lou. No, i haven't, but it's kinda hard to have a strong friendship when you all are in London, and i'm in LA''

I frowned and decided to tweet her.

@NiallOfficiall: @Christi_Bryan then why dont u come back here?