This much just for a commercial?! [Chapter 32] (part 1)

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES BUT I HAVE MY EXAMS AND TESTS AGAIN AND THIS IS LIKE THE LAST DAY I HAVE TIME TO WRITE TILL THE NEXT WEEKEND :( I KNOW ITS SAD :( I ALSO HAVE BEEN REALLY DEPRESSIVE CUZ MY KITTEN WAS MISSING AND I CRIED MY HEART OUT AND LISTENED TO WESTLIFE'S 'MY LOVE' ALL THE TIME. DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, RECCOMEND OR GIVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK OF ANY KIND :D THANKS! VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE OR AT LEAST THINK NIALL IS HOT :D BYE FANNIES! :D

CHAPTER 32

''Turn around. A little bit to the left. Yes, right there! Now, a little bit closer to the net! Great! Let's start now!''

The director yelled excitedly. I couldn't blame him, I was excited too. I was finally shooting my Babolat commercial!! Niall and I were at their shooting studio, they wanted him to be in the commercial too, so it is even more popular. According to them, 'a video with the Niall Horan and the Christi Bryan would rock the internet and TV!'. And, here's another reason for my happiness right now- Raphael Nadal and Serena Williams were going to have a photoshoot right after me!!! I would get to meet them!! They were my biggest idols since I started playing and it took all my forces not to jump up and down and scream happily. 'Okay, no time for daydreaming now, I have to make this commercial! ' I thought and started doing as the director told me. A ball flew over the net, allowing me to make a perfect forehand. Then, I threw my arms in the air in victory, pretending I have won a match, and ran out the 'court', straight into Niall's arms. As he was told, he wrapped his arms around my small waist tightly and spun me around, my feet being lifter off the ground. After that, we both turned to the camera and smiled widely. I started speaking.

''My life is tennis, Niall and Babolat!'' I blew a kiss, winking at the camera as the lights went off. The director grinned, obviously satisfied with our little act. 

''Annddd cut! Great job you two! Now, only a short photoshoot with Christi and we're done, kay?''

''Sure!'' I smiled at him kindly and Niall just nodded. Suddenly, the director's phone went off and his face lit up immediately. 

''Yeah! Send them in! Yeah of course. Bye.'' He hung up. ''Hey Christi, Raphael and Serena are here if you wanna meet them.'' He said cassually while I almost fainted. Niall had to hold me tightly to stop me from screaming and fangirling. Suddenly, two figures came in. I recognized them immediately. OHMIGAWD IT WAS THEM!!!! My eyes widened as they approched me and Niall. Raphael smiled at me and started speaking.

''Hello Christi! Pleasure to meet you!''

''Same here!'' Serena added. I grinned ear to ear and tried to keep my calm.

''Oh my god I can't beleive I'm finally meeting you! You two have been my idols since I started to play I'm sorry for the fangirling it's just...I don't know...I'm not used to this yet.'' 

''It's okay, we understand. So...I think  we all have separate photoshoots and I have to get going so...yeah.'' Raphael smiled.

''Sure, I have to get back to mine anyways. Bye!'' 

I waved at them and headed back to the wall with white background where I was supposed to take the pictures. After few photos, we were finally done. Niall grinned and pulled me into a hug.

''Finally mine!''

He breathed, making me chuckled. But, the director pulled me away from Niall's embrace, handing me a piece of paper. When I saw the amount of money written on it, my eyes widened.