Letting Them Know [Chapter 46]

CHAPTER 46

CHRISTI'S POV

+

+

+

+

+

As soon as I saw the five positive tests I broke down in tears again. This was so not happening! I was hundred percent sure Niall would leave me. I couldn't blame him, he was too young to be a father. Only nineteen. His whole life was in front of him. Yet I was carrying his baby in my stomach.

I was too young to be a mother too. I was seventeen for f*ck's sake! This would ruin my reputation, my parents would probably hate me, the media would make the biggest fuss out of it, I'd probably lose fans.

But, was I that selfish? To look out for my fame and reputation more than my own child? No. I wasn't like that. I prayed Niall would understand and stay by my side, but even if he didn't, I promised myself to not let anything happen to my baby.

I cried my eyes out on the cold bathroom tiles, until I ran out of tears. Then I shakily stood up, grabbing the five tests in my right hand and unlocking the wooden door. I walked out shakily, holding back sobs and tears. Niall's room was empty, so I went downstairs to find Niall and Maura whisper-yelling.

''Mum please! I have to know! Just tell me what's wrong!'' Niall begged, tears in his eyes.

''Sweetie I can't, Christi wanted to tell you herself! Besides, ask her, she's right here!'' Maura said firmly and walked away, assuming Niall and I would need some alone time to...talk. As soon as Niall spotted me, he ran towards me and wrapped me in a hug.

''Chris baby are you alright? What's wrong? Why were you crying?'' He sobbed in the crook of my neck. Seeing the love of my life crying only made made me cry harder. I pulled away slowly and wrapped my arms around my stomach protectively. I sat down on the sofa, Niall doing the same. I took a deep breath.

''I have to tell you something.'' I sighed. ''I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, I'll understand if you leave-''

''Princess, I'd never leave you. No matter what. Now tell me what's up.'' Niall assured me, kissing my forehead. I bit my lip, fighting tears.

''Nialler.'' I said quietly. ''I'm pregnant.'' It came out less audible then it was supposed to be, it came out as barely a whisper. Niall gasped and stared at me for few seconds. Then he moved closer.

I closed my eyes, waiting for him to do it. Break up with me, yell at me, maybe even hit me.

But he didn't. Instead he wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

''Shh babygirl, it's alright, don't cry.'' Niall soothed me smiling. I looked up at him confused.

''Y-You're not mad at me?'' I sniffled. He scrunched his nose.

''Why would I be mad? You're gonna bring me another princess, or maybe a little prince.'' Niall looked in my eyes lovingly and brushed his lips against mine. The kiss was soft, ginger. His rough hand caressed my tear-stained cheek gently and his other arm was wrapped around my waist.

I smiled against his lips. My worst fears were gone. I wasn't going to be alone. I had someone to be next to me through everything I'd go through. Not just anyone, I had the love of my life right here, next to me, telling me he didn't care if we were so young. What else could a girl wish for? That's right, nothing.

''Chris, tommorow we're flying back to London, do you wanna tell the lads and the girls now or then?'' Niall asked after we pulled apart. I thought for a second.