Chap 4

Chap 4

Imlie went back to that dark litted place where other team members were.she sat far away hiding her face which was red with embarassment. She is so stupid, how come her brain stopped working when he said his name the first time? Ughh , Imlie he can complain to Malini and she going to create scene for sure not here but at home in privacy. She is too goody shoes to show real face to world. She scoffed , then suddenly the air around her moved.

"Imlie?" A voice called her name , she looked up and widened her eyes. She got up nervously and quickly said , "Ok i am sorry!! Please dont tell Malini please!!! Why did you follow me here, other people are staring at us" she whispered the last part.

"I dont care. I thought we are friends and i need contact number of my friend, can I?" Imlie was shocked.

"You want to be my friend? Are you sure? Are you playing some kind of sick joke? " She asked not convinced .

"Ok come here" grabbing her hand and taking away from prying eyes.

"Listen, I really found you funny and cute and I didnt even know you are from Malini team. So friends still we are right?" He asked
Imlie nodded after taking few minutes , "Ok" she said
"Ok and can I get help from you?" He asked nervously
"Wah already?" She teased but she love helping people and she wasnt going to deny
"Go ahead"she added
"I have huge crush on your Madam. Tell me little about her" Imlie was taken aback by the request.
"I dont know much about her . Sorry" She lied.
She didnt want to say the truth .
"Fine! Atleast tell me about you? Why you do what you do?" Imlie didnt get it at first but then she said.

"This is not my job, am just helping Malini. She is my step sister" She blurted the truth.
"What?!" Aryan was shocked , he couldnt say anything for few minutes.

"Shit!"he finally uttered.
"Its ok. Not many know am sister of hers. And frankly i dont care" she said smiling, she is used to reaction when she mention to anyone about her being sister. She wasnt pretty like her, nor fair like her so people have such horrified reactions.

"Awkward" Imlie muttered while she stood there so she decided she will speak.
"Look I thought you were team member which is great and dont get me its still great you are her sister! And dont worry i wont take your help but i still want to be your friend?" He said genuinely requesting.

"Khud patao Malini ko samjhe?" She asked
"Ha meri ma!" He said
"Give me your number before they start noticing the host is missing" he asked
"Lo" Imlie keyed number in the phone he handed her.

"Byee" he said and left in hurry.
Imlie sighed , what a night it had been she was suppose to make a friend and she did but she has feeling this going to roller coster ride.