Chap 7

Chap 7

First she has to meet Aryan for dinner, then she will deal with Malini.
Aryan was on time and hugged her as soon as he saw her. "Thank you Imlie!! And I have really missed you" Imlie rolled her eyes but Aryan said,
"Idiot i did ! Anyways lets go" They took off

At the restaurant while waiting on food, Imlie decided to ask , "Aryan you love her right?"
Aryan shook his head, "No, but i like her nature and i told her that. See am that typical old school guy who believes in love but after marriage. Settle hona to hai hi, so why not Malini" He said bluntly.

Imlie sat there hopeless about these two, one is her best friend and one sister who she really dont give damn about. But she can see the happiness on his face, a childlike excitment.

"Did Malini said something kya?" Aryan wondered
"No i was just asking" Imlie replied. Rest of the dinner , Imlie told her aboit sting operation and her promotion and Aryan couldnt stop talking about how Malini has come as lucky charm for him.

After he dropped her home , she went to Malini.

Imlie had asked her sister too, "You are getting married Malini why so dull?" She asked
"What to expect from you Imlie? You are stupid. I like him and he likes me but there is no love. When i said that to him he said love to shaadi ki baad bhi ho sakta hai and i laughed inside. You know why Imlie? I see him like fool just like you are. I was just using him for my image and popularity. But it seems he is smitten by me. I am not getting married. " she rolled her eyes.

"But then why stretch it, call him and tell him ! Its only week left" Imlie raised her voice in anger.

"Hey listen, this is my house and you dont order me bitch!" Malini retorted aggressively.

"I will tell him , he is my friend" Imlie warned her.

"This is between me and him. Do not meddle like your mother did in my parents life!!! Stay away from Aryan. I might not married him, but he is my trophy , my ladder to sky" Malini was so close to Imlie, she could easily do anything.

"I will tell him when i want to" And with that she left Imlie standing tensed and confused. She hit her right on Imlie nerve. Her mother. She was a bastard child and she been living with that label ever since. She remembered when Malini had first met her, and bluntly called her bastard child, a filth. Hence hardly any outsider knew her real identity. Only few, Malini team and now Aryan. He also know half truth. Aryan, she feels terrible for him but Malini is right its not her place to say.

Only one day had left for marriage, Aryan was busy with preparations when Imlie called him to talk to him. Malini still hadnt told Aryan, and only a day had left. Imlie now didnt care about consequences she gave enough time to her sister. She must tell him, and she knew its going to be disaster.