Chap 13

Chap 13 .

He came in room late night, Imlie was still awake finishing up her plan. She muttered , "Gadha" which he heard.

"Chasmish, soh ja andhi ho jayegi" He chuckled.
"Tu soh ja , mein apna kaam kar rahi hoon" She snapped at him.

"No means no Imlie " as he covered himself with blanket.
"No means yes for Imlie " Imlie responded
"Tu nai karegi" he said from under the blanket.
"Karungi, kya karelga?" She challenged him
"Itni badi wali kiss karunga" he said blunty
Imlie gasped, "No you wont!!"
"I will if you go against me" He said
"I want my first kiss to be beautiful by my lover not you!" Imlie said
"Lover? Chasmish tujhe koi nai jhelega. Lover hahaahahhaahahahahahah joke of the century. Khud ko sun lover" Aryan laughed still talking from under the blanket.

She got on her knees took the pillow, and hit him with it. "Shut up! Why cant i have lover" Hitting him with pillow.

"Oww owww" even though he was covered.
She kicked him on butt and huffed in anger.
"Bhad mein ja tu.. dekh lover hoga mera" she said closing the light and going to sleep.

He came near her from back and whispered, "No means No i trust you . You wont take up with this task. Goodnight" He kissed her head softly but Imlie felt that making her stomach flutter again.

She made a face and closed her eyes.

Next day, they both kept silent when getting ready for work.  Looking at each and rolling their eyes. The he heard soft laughter , "Lover" she glared at him, she found her chappal and threw at him.

"Tu dekh!!! Tere samne lover ko kiss karungi" but he laughed more.
"Uski himmat nai hogi mere samne" he said confidently.
"Shut up!! Bye " Imlie left for work . She will do what she want to do.
She contacted Rani who told her, that she can come meet her tomorrow night. Imlie prepared her spy cameras and everything. That evening Aryan was home early, watching tv.

Imlie was excited for tomorrow, she didnt pay any hid to Aryan who was still chucking at his lover joke. "Shut up" as she passed by him.

She changed and made dinner, he brought up the topic again "What have you decided?" He asked seriously.
"About what?" Pretending to be innocent
"Really?" He asked
"Really?" She replied eating pasta and humming.
"Imlie" he said dangerously.
"Aryan" she imitated him.

Aryan didnt press further, he trusts her not to go for such dangerous task. They didnt talk to each other, after dinner. Their never ending fight, but they stole glances at each other. Feeling weird to not talk. Imlie was going against him and she knew she will be successful he will be the happiest.

Next day was ordinary, she was excited for night. She went home early made dinner for him and before he comes home she left with a note :

   Hi Aru,

  Sorry, but i have to do this and believe me you will be proud. Please gussa mat karna . I have something special to tell you. I found my lover.

Your Best friend
Imlie.

Imlie decided to talk on her feelings for him. His caring nature, the way he is so open with her, the date everything made her heart flutter. She doesnt know if its love or not but she wants to share with him but only after her sting operation.

Aryan came home and tried to reach her phone but it was out of network. He tried tracking but no progress. He was worried, he never thought he will go crazy looking for her. He is going to take her class once she is back. He read the note again and realised she has found someone. He didnt notice that in his worry, but first he wants her safe in his house and in his arms.

He wont talk to her ever, for going against him he thought as he drove around in city. He called his Police friend more of classmate who was trying to help him.

"Imlie" he banged his hand on the steering wheel angry at her breaking his trust.
He went home, hoping she is back but that wasnt so. Around 3 am he got a call from his friend, "Aryan please come to the station" Aryan rushed like his life depended on it.

His eyes glistened in worry as his friend said, "We found this clothes in the sea" He handed her bag, it was Imlie clothes she had wore in morning. Her mangalsutra with it.
"I dont believe this and you know that"
"I know we dont have body but is this hers?"
"Yes but i wont believe until i see it" He grabbed the bag and went to his car. He was fuming, he went straight to Malini house knowing it has to be her.