Chap 17

Chap 17

When Imlie woke up, she was in their bedroom with IV on her hand. Surely doctor had checked her. It was early morning, she had slept through it seems. Aryan wasnt in room, she got up as her bladder was full. She walked with IV stand to the bathroom. She was peeing when panicked voice of Aryan called her name "IMLIE!!" Imlie smacked her head. "YAR SUSU KARNE GAI HU!!" She yelled from bathroom.
"TU AUR TERI SUSU KI KAHANI KHATAM NAI HOTI" Aryan responded
"SHUT UP" Imlie yelled back. After she washed her hand, she went outside frowning. She felt like an old lady, Aryan was waiting , he held her by waist and helped her on bed.

In the evening , Aryan got his Police friend to get all details from Imlie. Imlie told everything she knew. After the police left, Aryan quietly helped her downstairs, not saying anything to her.

"Kya hua?" Imlie asked
"Dekh Imlie I am really mad at you, ye sab sunke aur gussa aa raha hai tujhpe. I had told you No so many times and i trusted you" He said while she on chair with food infront of her.

"Par achanak? Dont be mad please?" She tried to touch him but he brushed it off.
"I dont want to talk to you and you dont dare talk to me Imlie. I had told you about consequences. Eat!" He ordered as he sat away from her. They eat silently as Imlie sulked. After dinner, Aryan helped her back in room but not talking to her.

Imlie recovered, but she was sulking the two days because Aryan did not say a word to her and kept his distance. Imlie wanted to go back to work so she decided to let Aryan know .
That evening after Aryan came home, she went to him "Aru I am going to work from tomorrow. Tu baat bhi nai kar raha mujhse, akeli ho gai hu so am going from tomorrow"
"Jo karna hai kar. I am leaving for London tonight " he replied
"Tonight? Why you didnt tell me before?"
"Did you tell me when you went to do your so called Sting Operation?" He taunted not looking at her busy with typing something on laptop.

"You are infuriating Aru!! I made mistake and i accept it why you stretching it?" She asked
"You make mistakes over and over but at end i am the one who gets hurt! Tujhe meri to padi nai hai! I never felt this way before , i died many deaths that day! Par tumhe kya hai!"
"Yar Aru please" Imlie went to hug him but he brushed her hand off went upstairs.

Imlie followed him, and saw him packing his bag.
She sighed , "Kab aayega?"
"One week, I have an important event and meetings whole week" he replied
"Flight kab hai?"
"4 am in morning but am leaving right now. If i stay , i dont know what i will do" He said without looking at her.

"Aisi kya punishment de raha hai yar" Imlie sulked.
"Bye Imlie, Take care and do whatever you want. Because tu sunegi kaha mera" He left without looking back at her.

Imlie cried, her heart was heavy with guilt to put him through so much. She realized without him saying that he loves her . His reactions are obvious with that thought she smiled.

"Karle Gussa, but i love you too !" She said shouting in the house.