Chap 11

Chap 11

Aryan and Imlie friendship bloomed though they didnt know themselves. They fought alot but they understood each other. One day Imlie came with a bruise on her head, which pissed Aryan.

"Tujhe kuch bolta nai hu uska matlab ye nai hai that i havent noticed" He grabbed her by shoulder and made her sit on bed.

"Ye baar baar bruises, nai kar sakti train se travel to jaati kyu hai?? Take cab for godsake!" He shouted at her , Imlie replied "Daath mat mujhe samjha. What you mean nai kar sakti, so many people travel by train kuch nai hota samjhe. I am not rich like you, cant afford cab everyday . "

"You are my wife, tension mein rehta hu for you!! Ziddi kahi ki" He was fisting his hand , trying to control his anger. He cared for her lot, he cant see her hurt everytime. Imlie was smiling pissing Aryan more off.

"Why are you smiling?"
"Wife and care so sweet. I think am getting my friend back. Maaf kardia ? " she hoped he finally had. Its been month now.

He took sometime "Yes i forgive you" He kneeled and took her hands " Yar , we both know how we got married, jo bhi tha forget it. Our friendship is so important to me you have no idea. I care for you alot yar. But tu mujhe itna gusa dilati hai sunti nai hai mera. I am not ordering right? I am just worried" He said it softly, his eyes genuinely worried.

"But dont worry Aru, I will be fine. I am saving money soon i will buy car promise" She said and gave him a hug. Thei first hug, Aryan was taken aback by gesture but Imlie innocent heart was just happy that someone is in her life finally who cares for her, will also be there for her.

"Pagal" Aryan chuckled as they parted.
"By the way Aryan, your business hasnt got affected right?" Imlie wanted to ask for long time now.

"It did initially. But actress ki sister se shaadi karli , media got more drama" he smacked his head

"Anyways am not watching stupid news and you shouldnt either even though you are reporter" He told her.

"Dont worry. I am unfazed by this" Imlie assured him.

Malini on other hand, had been planning to ruin Imlie's life. Her jealousy had taken turned for worst, she already punished herself for letting Aryan go easily. She called up Rupa and told her what exactly she needs to do. Meanwhile she drove to Aryan house, hoping to find him alone.

She tricked the guard and went in, Aryan was in living room, Imlie nowhere to be seen.
She made a crying face , and ran to Aryan hugging him from behind. "Aryan forgive please!" She sobbed Aryan turned around pushing her hands of him.

"Get out Malini" He said
"No please listen to me. Imlie mother ruined my parents life and now she is doing same with me. Bhale you married her but you liked me right? Our dates? Am the same Malini Aryan, i realized i was wrong dekho i hurt myself" she showed her cut on her palm.

"For being stupid, we can still get married just divorce her please. You guys dont even love each other! Look at her Aryan, she got nothing. No looks , no grace. You told me you like my nature then please " She hugged him tightly not letting him go.

Imlie came from kitchen when she heard Malini crying. She stood there shocked at the site, she went inside. The vile things she talks about her, she wish she could go and hurt her. But then what will be difference. She wanted to give them their privacy, after all this marriage was just of compromise. They both are just best friends, and Malini is right he is handsome and she a chasmish.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!! AND DONT EVER TOUCH ME. SECURITY" Aryan voice boomed and echoed. Imlie didnt go outside, she knew his anger has hit the roof.

"IMLIE!!" He called her name, Imlie closed her eyes ready to bear the brunt of her sister behavior.

She went outside to him as normal she could be,
He asked her softly , "Are you alright?"
"Yes why?" She replied
"I know you saw everything. Get one thing straight Imlie, I married you and I intend to keep this marriage." he said that and looked at her and went upstairs to their bedroom.

Imlie smacked her head , "Tu bhi extra sochti hai" she sighed and went back to kitchen giving Aryan his space.

Malini was livid, she was humiliated and just because of that Imlie.  Her time starts now...