Chap 20

Chap 20

She was tired crying, but tears wont stop. Is this what love is??! She was on floor looking like an idiot half naked- blouse and peticot only. She didnt feel like doing anything, she called her agent.

"Whats the next flight to Mumbai?" She asked sobbing
"Mam are you ok? You are crying" Agent asked
"Jitna bola wo karna when is the next flight!!" She snapped.
"Mam tomorrow late night but that is doubtful as we have snowstorm starting early
Morning" He said nervously.
"The day after!?"
"Yes mam, I will book tomorrow night and the day after only 6 hours difference . If tomorrow gets cancelled you have another booked"
"Thanks and am sorry to snap at you"
"No worries mam. Take care" She threw the phone which went under the coffee table.

She sulked like a child sitting at same place, her mind overthinking. She got up and found remote and turned on the tv. She kept changing the channel in anger until she saw same event being covered live. She changed the channel but heart  wanted to back. She pressed back button and watched the live coverage.

"Gadha!!! " she shouted at tv. She didnt see him until after half hour. Sitting with some men and talking. She shut the tv, and banged her head on pillow. She didnt realize she fell asleep crying.
In middle of night, she woke up as she felt cold. She went to window and saw flurries started to gather. It looked so beautiful, she just stared in awe and amazement if beautiful nature. She started crying again, someone knocked at the door. Mechanically without thinking she just went and opened the door in the state she was.

"Imlie!" Aryan said in all happiness, she turned around and went in.
He came and hugged her from back , kissing her cheeks. "Subh told me you wanted to suprise me but came back crying. I am not angry anymore, kya hua meri jaan? Hmm" he whispered.

She brushed his hand off and turned, she was red, her eyes were swollen, her lipstick smeared outside her lips.

"Imlie kya hua hai? Batayegi?" He came closer.
"Ja use hug karna photo khich uske saath" she snapped at him.
"Huh? He looked at her confused
"Malini" she clenched her teeth "Bohut smile karke hug karke picture leh rahe the na jaaa uske paas" she said
"Ok that is the problem aa i will give much tighter hug" he said chuckling.

"You find this funny? After what she did to me, how can you even tolerate her. Jaa uske paas" she said
"Nai jana hai. Tere paas ana hai aur wo to formality"
" I dont want to hear it. Tu jah yaha se" She said
"Nai jaunga" he said
"Fine" she went pass him and walked out just like that.

"The fuckImlie !!fuck!" He looked around for her sari, he picked it and went after her. She already got elevator. Idiot, going like that with no saree draped and that too in snow.

"Fuck fuck fuck" He kept saying holding her saree. "Chasmish aise kon nikal jata hai. Stupid!! Baat to sunle puri" he muttered to himself. He went out and saw her walking towards the garden area.

He ran and got hold of her, "What the hell is wrong with you?! BINA KAPDE NIKAL GAI" he draped the saree around her.

"I AM NOT NUDE, I HAVE MY BLOUSE AND PETICOT AND I DONT GIVE SHIT..HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU? FOR FORMALITY IS IMAGE SO IMPORTANT THEN WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO ME? BECH DIA HOTA MUJHE KABHI NAI MILTI TUJHE PHIR BHI FORMALITY KE LIYE KARTA TU?" She cried

"JAANAA FORMALITY PURI KAR TU!! I CAME TO SUPRISE YOU!! I GOT YOUR FAVORITE COLOR SAREE! I CAME TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS,  I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ON STAGE I WHISTELED FOR YOU, TUJHE FORMALITY KI PADHI HAI. WO BECH DETI MUJHE ACHA HOTA, I SHUDNT HAVE RAN AWAY" she said angrily , some words.

Aryan raised her hands but stopped midway" BUS! SHUT THE FUCK UP" he picked her and threw her on his shoulder and went back in.
Receptionist looked at them in shock, but Aryan signaled him something.

"Chorde Mujhe" she hit his back.
But he was too strong, he took her to his room . He opened the door , locked it and dropped her on bed.

"BETHI REH CHUP CHAP!! BAKWAS KAR RAHI HAI" He said agressively.
She got up, "Karungi, i hate her!!" She said
"I knifed her chest, two days before. I threatened her. I thought she realized her mistake but no that bitch did it on purpose . She knows there is going to be live coverage ."

Aryan covered his face , tired so he did what he could to stop her talking. He kissed her, holding her tight, taking control. She didnt reject him either, but she did reciprocate in anger.
"Bus Imlie Bus... we are always fighting . We need to talk calmly. Bus ho ja. I love you and
Only you. I was thinking only about you the whole time I have been here. That photo op was nothing but formality. I havent forgot what she has done" He kissed her cheeks where tears lingered.
He was holding her tight, so she doesnt run away again "When i found out that she was going to be there, I told the event manager that i dont want anything to do with her. He doesnt know whats going on between us right? He had paid some lakhs of pounds to Malini . He begged me, told me its formality. I was smiling, but i was raging inside. The first thing i had decided to tell you what happened.. but anyways"
"I love you chasmish, you are the most precious for me . I was angry at you that was my love. I almost lost you"
He touched her forehead with his, happy tears poured from his eyes, " I have been waiting to tell you how to feel and this is not the way i wanted. "

Imlie smiled slowly, her anger slowly dissolving, his words soothing to her heart. "Tumne thik kia jo kia, for the poor guy. An promise you wont let her play those games with you? And i came here to tell you my feelings too" She closed her eyes and finally kissed him. 
"I love you Aru, my bestest friend, my cute pati" He took her in arms, sighing a sigh of relief.
"Pagal hai tu bilkul" he said "You threatned her?" He asked her as he parted from the embrace.
Imlie giggled " Yes, next time i will go for face" she said seriously.
"Lets not talk about her. Lets talk about us" he said playing with her hands.