Chap 8

Chap 8

She reached his house, it was beautifully decorated. It was first time she was ever going to see hos house and meet his family. After security guard checked ID, she was allowed to enter. She was playing with her hands, nervous and anxious.  She saw Aryan at the door waiting for her , he waved at her as took steps.

"Aajaa, finally you came to my house!! What was so urgent ?" He asked concerned.

There was young lady, Aryan introduced her as cousin sister. "All my other relatives will come directly tomorrow. She is the closest family I have. And oh yea Malini fan. Name is Sanvi" The girl was sweet and hugged Imlie like she knew her.

"Nice to meet you!! Heard you are Malini Sister!" Imlie nodded but , "Aryan can we please talk?"she asked.

"Ok lets go to my bedroom" Imlie followed him to his room. It was beauitful room but right now her heart was racing not able look around.

"Whats up" Aryan asked .

"Malini doesnt love you. She is using you Aryan. She also will not come to marriage venue. As a friend , I " But she was interupped by hos laugther.

"Come on Imlie , nice prank. Seriously bolo na kya baat hai" He said still smiling. Imlie face was grim, she continued, "Malini jo dikhti hai wo hai nai Aryan. She doesnt want to marry you. She was just using you" Imlie hung her head in shame.

There was pin drop silence, she looked up and Aryan was red in anger "You could have told me this before?" He said slowly but with clenching his teeth.

"But i thought "Before she could say anything
"You two sisters played with me right? It was a game?" He asked
"No no!!! I am not like her. I am sorry Aryan, thats why i came today, i gave her time to tell you but still hadnt so i finally came. I am sorry please. Give me any punishment " she folded her hands, she could see his eyes breaking, she could see he was controlling himself.

He picked up a bottle nearby and hit himself on his head. "ARYAN" Imlie was shocked , she rushed to him, he was on knees now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?? Who does this?" She scolded him.

"Kabir Singh" he said sarcastically
"Yar what kind of anger issues you have? "She was trying to find any glass pieces luckily this guy is safe.

"Yar leave me alone. You are not my friend. Best friend" he scoffed
"You and your sister get lost. And i cant believe you wouldnt tell me from beginning Imlie" he was devastated.

"I am sorry Aryan. Please . I agree am bad friend but give me chance to rectify. Give me any punishment yar. You are my only friend, i dont want to lose you" She said taking his hand but he tooks hands from her.

"Go" he said softly
"No. Let me help you" she begged.

"Imlie mein tumhare sar fodunga bottle jaa bolana" he said
"Fod de" Imlie dared him.
"Uggghhhhh. Stupid girl" Aryan clenched his teeth more.
"Chal tu shaadi karle merese" Aryan said
"Pagal hai kya tu?"
"Kyu punishment punishment le punishment!! My business my reputation everything is on line Imlie do you realize?!!!! If you had told me and been honest with from beginning this wouldnt have happened!" He shouted angrily trying to control his anger.

"I will talk to her! " Imlie said getting up and leaving his room in hurry. She has to talk to Malini, he is distraught and yes everything is on line for Aryan. When she reached home, she just barged into Malini room, "Please marry Aryan!! "

"Excuse me?" Malini who was doing her nails got up.
"I told him you wont marry him, please dont do that to him. Marry him" she begged to the person she detested the most.

Malini grabbed Imlie by throat ,"I told you not to interfere!" Imlie started to hit her hands to release herself.
She was choking, finally she let go of her making Imlie fall on ground coughing.

"Get out!!! Get out of this house!!! Right now!!!! Bhaad mein gai dad ki promise. Get out!!!!" She grabbed Imlie and threw her out her room.  Imlie glasses fell and almost cracked but she picked it up wiping her tears. She went into her room humiliated, and started to pack her bags .

She reached a lodge and rented the place for few days until she finds decent place. She was feeling terrible for Aryan. She doesnt know how to help him , she laid on bed thinking until sleep came to her. In morning when she woke up, she wasnt in lodge , she panicked and realized its Aryan bedroom . Next to her was bridal dress.

Aryan came in, "Get dressed , you will get married to me. Tune mera jo dosti ke bharosa toda hai, uske vaaste. Punishment chaye thi, milgai" He went into bathroom banging the door. Imlie sat there, lost and guilty. She did ruin his life and her friendship is almost over, she cant lose him. He is the only person she has left.

She wiped her tears , and took the bridal dress in her hand.