Chap 19

Aryan mind was occupied by Imlie's word of her new sting operation. On the top, what she has done today by coming out in towel and changing infront of him has made him all flustered. He knows what she trying to do- pacify him. But he will act as stubborn as her to give taste of her own medicine. But she looked hot, the image he couldnt get out of his head. He want to do things to her but he must self control for now.

Imlie on other hand was preparing for her so called fake sting operation. It wasnt sting operation, she was going to go London and suprise Aru. She had called Subh, and got details of Aryan schedule in London. SHe told Subh to keep quiet about it.  She will be reaching to during the Event they are having for Global Businessmen, with few celebs. Subh had sent her invite for entry. Imlie had beautiful saree, to represent India and Aru! She thought of wearing a dress, but if its global event she wants to represent!!

She knows Aru favorite color being black, so she bought black net sari , with accessories and makeup ready to go. She was excited, she wanted to confess her feelings too, she wants to make it special.

She reached the hotel after 8 hrs of flight, same hotel as Aryan. She only has few hours before the event. She wouldnt have time for rest. She called Subh into room and gave him gift for helping her out so much and also asked how Aryan been doing.

"He is totally lost, most of time he is grumpy. Professionally he is controlling whatever is bothering him. Is everything ok with him
Mam? Sorry if am interfering never saw him like that."
"Dont worry, nothing has happened to him. He will be fine , once I talk to him" She said smiling assuring his very sweet concerned assistance.
"Mam i will pick you after I drop him is that ok? Be ready by 9" Imlie nodded and went to take half hour nap.

Malini had reached London day before, anxious and fuming on the incident. She has to wear a dress that can cover the scarred part. She has to be on her best, and somehow get attention of Aryan.

Aryan tried calling Imlie but she didnt pick up, she left him message : "I am fine dont worry. I miss you 😘 " Aryan was taken aback by a kiss.
He has seen different side of Imlie, but a side he would love to see more. Their relationship has been so endearing, they been so open with each other- best friends to something more deep.

He wants to confess his feelings but when he goes back. He wants to talk her, and leave her for even a second. He was wearing black tuxedo, decided to send a picture to Imlie.
Who replied with "😍kha jau tujhe" Aryan laughed.
"Kya hogaya tujhe? Itna dirty dirty with me?" Aryan asked
"Thik hai kisi aur se karti hu bye" Aryan frowned, just the words made him jealous .

He shook his head, knowing Imlie very well.
He sighed, time for event.

Imlie looked beautiful, she got compliments from strangers as she walked out of hotel to car. When she reached the venue, there was crowd and it was very well litted. Looked elegant and rich, but her mind was just on Aryan.

She entered and sat on the chair at back, trying to find Aryan even though lights were dim. There was photo session going on stage, she saw Aryan and she whisteled but not loud enough to reach him. Though some white people looked at her as if she is alien.

Then she most heartbreaking scene, Malini came on stage and hugged Aryan. Aryan let her hug, they stood side by side for pictures. Imlie heart sank, her mood ruined. Whatever the reason, why did he let her touch him after what she did? Imlie got up , controlling herself ran outside. She called Subh to pick her up, she started crying in car. Subh asked " Madam you ok?" Imlie wiped her tears "I am ok. Not feeling well" As soon she went to room , she removed the sari  , removed accesories n threw them on floor.  She was just in blouse and peticot now. She brushed lipstick out and fell on bed.

"Stupid stupid..... i trust you but i cant see what i saw... i hate her. Why you hugged her??! After all she did?? I trust you i dont doubt you aggghhhhhhhhh" Its her temper now going beyond control. She was shaking in anger, she wanted to punch somebody. She wants to scream, she wants to back and slap her front of everybody!
But she didnt do anything, her husband image would be on line and she cannot do that.