Chap 15

Chap 15

Imlie knew she had to act before they go too far. She was shivering from inside, will Aryan believe those pictures? The thought makes her whimper, she wants to go to him. She didnt listen to him, she is sorry again. He is going to be so upset with her maybe not even take her back after seeing the picture. She changed her mood and acted, "Ummm" trying to get Rakesh attention.

He looked over and remove the cloth, "Bathroom jana hai" she said calmly.
"Take tu bhaag jaye? " he laughed
"Kya bhagungi mein, pati wapas nai lega mujhe. Yahi zindagi apna lungi" she said trying not to show any sign of nervousness. He didnt say anything.

After 10-15 he pulled over and took her out. He removed the ropes around her hand. But she stand still, pretending that she is here to stay with him. She smiled "Badi meharbani" she told him.
He had knife on her and took her towards the bushes. He turned around, while Imlie went behind, grabbed stones near her and slowly without making noise started to walk . She started running, he heard and ran after her but Imlie was fast, her will to run away, her heart telling her to use all the strength.  She turned and started throwing rocks at him. But he dodged all. She saw a big stone enough to put him down. He was on phone running after her, she picked it somehow her strength giving away.

As he came closer , Imlie raised the stone aiming towards his head and threw it. "Ahh" her hand sprained, while Rakesh fell on the ground with his phone. Imlie fell to the ground taking deep breaths.  She grabbed the phone, and dialed Aryan's number. He didnt pick it up . "Please please pick it up Aru please" Imlie sobbed keeping her eyes on the man on the ground who was bleeding profusely.

She dialed again, this time he picked up, "Hello?" His voice was strained, but Imlie started crying happy to hear his voice.
"Imlie?" His voice had hope
"Aruuu... please take me from here... please i am sorry... I Am somehwere on highway 87. Please before these people find me."

"Listen Imlie sssh ssshh" Aryan was trying make her quiet.
"Listen they probably will be looking for you, run away from there. I am getting in car right now. Find residential area nearby somehow please can you do that please ? I will get you... rona bandh kar... please " He said trembling as he started his car.
"Ok" Imlie gulped and got up.
"Shut this phone down, and throw it. Find someone and call me from their phone. Run meri jaan " he said pushing her to run.

Imlie cut the call and started running. She was seeing orange infront of her eyes, but she was out of the forest area. After half hour, she saw farm houses. She knocked on two of them witj nobody opening the door. She tried the last house, an old came out . Seeing Imlie state, she grabbed her by shoulder taking her inside.

"Aunty call my husband please , he is coming " she said hardly breathing. The lady helped her to a room, making her lay down. "Number?"
"866*******" she said slowly before her eyes started to close.  The lady called the number,
"Hello?"
"Hello?"
"Yaha ek ladki aai hai, behosh hogai hai. Yeh number dia ke uske pati ka hai" the lady said

"Yes yes, aunty please take care of her. Thank you soo much. I am her husband Aryan Singh Rathore. Aunty koi bhi aaye uske baare mein puchne please aunty mat batana . Aapka address dijiye am on the way" The lady assured him, that nothing will happen to her and gave him the address.

Imlie was three hours away from the city. He drove as fast as he could. Happy but worried to death. 
Imlie wokeup after hour, her sprained hand hurting, the lady came with water which Imlie gulped down in second. Somebody banged on the door, Imlie got scared and whimpered, the lady signaled her to be quiet and whispered to hide. The lady showed her small space in kitchen where she could fit and the lady covered it with vessel. Imlie was trembling with fear.