Chap 18

Chap 18

Imlie had naughty ideas now to pacify him but not sure if its going to work on him. She went to work and told her boss if she can write report on her personal experience which she got a thumbs up on.

She will tease him, knowing he will her call to check on her. At night, she wore a skimpy nighty that she had bought after work. He didnt call, upsetting Imlie. She had high hopes of him calling. She went to sleep cribbing to herself but she did leave him a message : Oye , reached safely?
He read it but didnt reply she noticed when she woke up in morning. "Attitude dikha tu dekh ab" she said to the phone.

When she came out of bathroom, her phone was ringing. She was in towel, she thanked god for perfect situation to tease him.
She picked up the video call, right now she kept the camera on her face which was little wet.

He looked tired, but his face changed as he saw his wife "Kya kar rahi hai?" He asked tiredly
"Tu baat nai kar raha tha na?" She asked frowning
"I am not talking to you still. Just asking you how you are ? " He said irritated
"I am perfectly sexy and fine!! " He frowned at her over enthusiasm
She dropped her phone purposely, so he can see her in towel , his eyes went wide as picked it up acting all innocent "Oops" she said keeping the camera angle little low uptil her neck area.

"What you are trying to do Imlie?" He asked bluntly but he was red .
"What did i do?" She asked
"Tune jo kia jaan buchke kia samjhi" He said frowning.
"I dont know what you are talking about. I am getting late to work. I have another sting operation am working on" She said excitedly
"What sting operation? Imlie i hope its not dangerous" He said covering his face in worry
"It is the most dangerous and exiciting operation yet!!!! Anyways you are not talking to me why you need to know? Bye" Giving flying kisses and she cut the call.

He called again, she picked "What is the damn operation again??? I CANT BABYSIT YOU IMLIE" he said angrily
"YOU MAKING ME FUCKING WORRIED" he started shouting. Imlie kept the phone on dresser letting him shout at her while she dressed.

She dressed infront of him , taking him by suprise again, he stopped what he was saying and yelled "YE KYA KAR RAHI HAI TU?? THE WINDOW IS OPEN AND YOU CHANGING CLOTHES!! I CANT WITH YOU" Imlie smacked her head.

"THERE IS TREES AROUND NOBODY CAN SEE ANYTHING!!"
"SHUT UP! ITNI BOLD KABSE HOGAI TU? Mere samne kapde change karne lagi hai?" He asked
"I know you are trying to tease me which wont work because am more angry" he said warning her.

"Aakh band karle, kyu dekh raha tha. Baat nai karni but chillate ja raha hai, call pe call kar raha hai " Imlie snapped at him for being a jerk.

"Nai karunga call bye" he cut the call and threw it in his hotel room.

Meanwhile Imlie giggled and left for her old house which she detested. She saw Malini car parked outside, she told the guard not to come her way today. As she was entering she saw Malini with her travel bag .

"What are you doing here?" Malini shouted
Imlie without saying anything, went to her and slapped her.
"You bitch" Malini try to retaliate but Imlie was ready. She pulled her and pushed her on ground.
She sat on her and remove knife from her bra.
Her team and guard stopped , as Imlie told them "This is between me and her, if you come near tumhari madam gai."
Imlie sat on top of Malini , and grabbed her hair,
"Ab tak tu bole aa rahi hai aur meine kuch nai bola. Teri zindagi se bhi chali gai. But tu aur tera ye ganda dimag mera picha nai choda. You were behind my trafficking. The girl said your team , you though i will let you go? This was about my self respect , my life you tried to ruined. Because of you i hurt my husband twice!!" She pulled her hair more as Malini struggled to free herself.

"Leave me , I will call police i wont leave you!" Malini threatened.

"Prime Minister ko bula de, tera aaj ye gamand tod ke rahungi. Heroine haina? Masoom ladkion ki zindagi kharab karna chati hai? Aaj ye chaku tera shakal pe ek chota sa gaav kardu, kon dega tujhe movies?" She said smirking
"No no no no no" real fear showed in Malini eyes.

"Please dont! I am sorry!!" Malini begged
"I am sorry you are my sister. Even if i leave you , you wont change i know . So " She took the knife and seared it on her chest "Small gift and warning from me if you ever come back in my life. Shakal pe bhi i could make a scar but tere jaisi nai hu" she got up and spat on the ground.

"And yes you are the real bitch" Imlie walked away, all her anger finally out.
Malini got up crying looking at her chest which is now scarred forever.
She had flight to catch to London, so she quickly went to doctor and got stitches done.
She will be attending same event as Aryan will be , she was going to be away from him but now she will make sure that she gets picture of her and Aryan together and send To Imlie. After she is back, Imlie life will be done.