Chap 5

Chap 5

Imlie was about to do small sting operation on this so call five star hotel. She found from her sources that big names bring escorts here. If she breaks this story she would be surely appreciated and maybe promoted.

She will have to buy some decent dress, and act as an customer atleast for couple days. Its going to be hard and she doesnt know how she will do it. She will just go impromptu. After week, she booked the hotel for one week, and mentioned to Malini that she will be out for work.
The hotel was beautiful but Imlie was sure there is dark things going in that place. Her room was decent, she got top floor with beautiful view. For now she will be just rome the place and its lobby , restaurant and cafe. She has keen eyes so she definitely going to catch anything suspicious. This is all unofficial, whatever she is doing. 

One of the night she had a small camera in her glasses. It was so expensive , and hope worth it.

She was sitting in cafe obeservinv one men she was suspicious about when she heard, "Oye" she looked up and saw Aryan.
"What is this oye?" Imlie demanded
"Well friends aise hi bulate hai" he shurgged.
"Yea thanx for reminding i dont have friends in life" she pouted .

"What are you doing here?" Aryan asked
"I am doing sting operation, ssssh" She whispered.
"Then why are you telling me?" He whispered back amused.
"For me friendship is based on truth and you are my only friend, tumse kya chupana" she whispered
"Tum pagal ho. What kind of sting operation maybe i can help" he winked
"Kyu batau, what if you are one of them." She whispered to him.
"We lookinh stupid whisepering" Aryan replied.
"Then go" Imlie said
"No. I want to help you. Its exciting . Sting operation bataa naa" He asked
"Ughhh. You will ruin it gadha!!" She smacked her head.
"Are try me" He said
"Chi. Malini can try you" Imlie made a face
"Naughty! I didnt mean that way. Jitni shy types dikhti ho , tum bilkul waisi nai ho" He observed that about her.
"Shut up. Come here" She took her hand and took him outside restaurant to quiet lobby sitting area.

"Ok, i have heard... no no. Let me ask you something?" She asked , putting finger on lips wondering something.
"Kya?" He replied
"What are you doing here?" She asked again
"Are came to meet client, i come here often. Its my go to place" Aryan said smiling.
"So if you are my friend tell me , do you use escorts?" She asked directly , unfiltered
"WHAT?!" He said rather loudly but Imlie kicked him on his shin.
"What? Are you crazy!! " he said softly this time trying not to get attention.
"Bade log aajkal escorts bohut use karte hai and this is their adda. All glam but andar se cho chi" she made disgusting face.
"Wow. I didnt know that, never noticed such thing" he said.
"Ok , i trust you for now. Chalo, this guy i been seeing for couple days, i think he is a Pimp" Aryan laughed.
"What so funny?" Imlie elbowed him "You can help me actually" she got an brilliant idea.
"Can you act like you need a girl for night??" She asked with puppy eyes
"Crazy Woman!! Noo way!!! " he was  bewildered on her request

"Friend my foot. Real thodi na ... acting hai pls!!!!!" She grabbed his sleeve like a child and pouted again.

"You will get me killed one day" he said
"Fine I will set up a date for you and Malini. Now?" She smiled and raised her eyebrows
"Wow... negotiation.. not a bad deal" He wondered for a moment and gave his hand.
"Deal" Imlie shook his hand.
"Ok . You see that guy in cafe? Wearing brown shirt? I think thats the guy. Just approach him, i will give spy camera pen ok?" She quickly removed pen that was another of her gadget.

"Please act normal. Like you this everyday. Oh yea take my phone , i have it on record ok?"
"Eew Imlie! I dont!!" He scowled at her statement.

"Ok you are my sweet cutie friend. Go" she pushed him towards the cafe. Aryan shook his head for accepting this crazy request from friend he had randomly made at his party. But what a friend she was!! He loved her company and her talks and would never want to lose her as a friend.

Imlie went into restaurant, nervously hoping he gets some useful footage.

Meanwhile as Aryan was approaching the man, a kid came running taking a waiter by suprise who tripped and crashed into Aryan. The pen on his shirt pocket fell, and he stepped on it.
"FUCK!" He said loudly but the poor waiter got scared.
"Its ok. " he assured the waiter and when he tried to find the guy he was gone. "Yar she will kill me." He muttered.

He tried to find the guy, but he couldn't. His assistant who was waiting in car for long came in "Sir, ready to go? " Subh asked

"Sorry Subh. I will be there in sometime" he said.
He looked for Imlie and found her in restaurant , anxiously tapping her knuckles and having a drink.

He was scared to approach a woman for a first time, "What kind of drink you having?"
"Coke" she replied instantly "I dont do alcohol " she said proudly.

"Did you get it? " She asked clasping her hand.
"Um Imlie woh..." He was digging his nails in his palm.

"Lets go outside " he said. Whatever he knows of Imlie, she going to have firecracker of reaction.

"Ok" she shrugged and followed him outside to hotel's garden.