Chap 9

Chap 9

Guests were in shock when the bride was not Malini. Many guests came just to see the superstar but none dared to say anything.
They knew ASR and his temper, his only flaw.
Media was banned from the premises but the word had gotten out , that Malini is not the bride. ASR knew this was damage control but he had no choice. Anyways he had to settle one day then why not his best friend. He is angry and upset with her and doesnt know how long before he will be normal with her.

While pandit ji was reading mantras, he whispered , "Chasmish" Imlie didnt reply.
"Chamish ! " Imlie looked up confused "Dont call me that " She whispered back.

"I will ! I want to make sure you are feeling guilty. You are right?" He asked
"Wow. You are ridiculous!" She scoffed
"Ok definitely guilty!! Yes stay guilty!! What you did was wrong" he said with upset tone.

"Phere ke liye khade ho jaye" Pandit ji ordered. They both got up and flowers were showered as they took their pheres. After the pheras , he tied mangalsutra . Sindoor was applied , half of it dropped on her nose.

"Are wah Aru beta!! Kehte hai jab naak pe sindoor girta hai, pati bohut pyar karega!!" One of his aunt said excitedly. Aryan and Imlie scoffed together eyeing each other in annoyance.

"Chasmish please" he muttered. After the rituals were done, they took blessings from elders . There was no reception so the couple was directly taken home. His aunts did all rituals, and finally Imlie was taken to the room.

She was pushed by giggling aunties, while she started removing all the jewelry. She was irritated by Aryan calling her Chasmish the whole time. This man had her bags unpacked and had her clothes neatly folded or hanged.
The ghunghat was most annoying as too many pins were clipped. She was frustrated removing them. Aryan entered, ignoring her went to his closet grabbed his clothes and went to change. Imlie was still struggling when Aryan came out in his sweats and tshirt.

"Are you going to help me remove these ?" She said rudely
"Oye , pati hu tera ab. Please bol" He replied.
"Please!" She said with no choice.
"Good girl chasmish" he came over and helped her with pins. Imlie sighed, her hands were hurting.

Finally she was free, she grabbed her pajamas and went to change.

Aryan was standing near window, when Imlie came out.
"Thank you" Imlie quickly muttered but loud enough for him to hear.

"How did you know i was at lodge?" She finally asked. He didnt turn around but did reply , "I had gone to your house, Malini wasnt there but the guard told me you left with bags. I tracked your number and rest is history" he explained

"You tracked me? Thats illegal!" She screeched
"I got money i can do whatever i want chasmish!" Imlie had it with that name , she threw pillow at him.

Just then there was knock on door, Aryan went himself to open the door. Imlie couldnt hear but Aryan told her to come with him.

When they went downstairs, Malini was standing there in rage. She directly went to Imlie but Aryan came between "Excuse me?" He said sternly.

"Aryan! " Malini said loudly
"Malini ! Lower your voice. What you want?"
"She did this on purpose i am sure!! " she blamed Imlie.

"For what? You didnt come tell me you didnt want to get married" Aryan asked
"But it was between us!! I didnt want to marry because i still want to focus on career! "

"Thats not the point!! You should have talk to me instead keeping me hanging! And by the way  I told her to marry me" He said making Malini shocked . She stepped back , angry tears flowing "Why Aryan?!! I was wrong but itni kya jaldi thi shaadi ki!! Mein aai na abhi? "
"After marriage is done? Whats to talk!"
"You bitch, its all because of you!! You definitely talked him into it"

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET OUT MY HOUSE!! SHE IS MY WIFE AND I WONT HEAR ANYTHING AGAINST HER" Aryan grabbed Malini and pushed her out the door.

"Aryan I like you!!" She cried while Imlie was in awe that someone stood up for her. She was smiling totally zoned out.

Aryan grabbed her hand thats when she snapped out of it.  He was mad, his grip was hard.

Once in room , "Whats wrong with you and your sister?l
Imlie frowned "Dont compare me with her. You are the one smitten by her fakeness. Generous, kind sweet Malini" she imitated Aryan.

"Yes i didnt know! Because my best friend hid it" Taunting Imlie and making her shut up.

"Sorry to bola Aryan kab take sunyega!! "
"Until i want to!!" He went to his side of bed and turned his back angrily.
"Yaaaaaarrr" Imlie was frustrated she stomped
Her feet and went to left side of bed , her back
To his. Lights were off but of them lost in their thoughts.