Chap 22

Chap 22

They were back in Mumbai , Aryan had became
more protective and possessive after their
Confession. Whereas Imlie was content with both personal and career life. Some reporting she never told Aryan knowing he will freak out.

One evening when Aryan came home tired, Imlie snapped at him. "Tu kuch karne wala hai ki nai Aru?"

"Kya hua baby, i just came and you attacking me " he asked chuckling grabbing her waist and giving her a kiss
"Chod mujhe. Tell me are you going to do justice with me or not? Tumhara irada bhi hai? To get
malini arrested?" She asked looking at him suspiciously.

"Imlie? Where is this coming from?" He asked frowning
"Exactly, i been noticing, you dont care what Malini did to me. Police statement was over
Month ago, you are rich man I thought kuch karega and get her arrested or do something. But it seems you dont want to" she said angrily.
"Calm down first of all. And are you doubting me? Am doing my best!!! Am not able to find Rani, she is the key" he tried explaining.

"No the key is you still have soft corner for her, and you have no intention to arrest her. I will do my own investigation Aryan Singh Rathore because i bloody well know you wont do anything!" She said in accusing tone.

Aryan was taken aback by her behavior, but he was pissed at her for doubting his intention doubting his love.
"Are you doubting me?" He asked
"You leave me no choice" she said folding her hands across her chest.

"London mein trailer dekh lia tha" she said
"IMLIE ENOUGH!!!! SHUT UP!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" He asked frustrated

She stood there not replying, Aryan calmed himself and took her hands kissing it "Baby kya hua, please tell me. I know you, this isnt you" He kissed her and sighed waiting for her reply.

"I went today morning to same place where i had to meet Rani. From there i went to red light area" she revealed
Aryan fumed, "I told you not to ever go down there"
"You did but you are not bothering to investigate so decided to take on my own hand"
"You will do no such thing" he said
"I will. You be soft with Malini, maybe london was just fling for you"

Aryan broke, when she repeated that again, "What did you say? Fling? Fling with my wife? " he asked grinding his teeth

"Whatever you want to think. I have decided i will do my own investigation and you are free to be with Malini Aryan. Its clear you dont want her arrested." She said and ran to her room closing the door.

Aryan left the house distraught and came back drunk. He went directly to guest room, he didnt want to see her , it will remind him of all the crap she uttered today.

Imlie started packing her bag, trembling and saying sorry thousand time to nobody in particular. She had to do this, its the only way Aryan will let her go and only way to save him from damage her sister can cause.  She hid the bag under bed, and went outside . She knew he will be in guest room, he was sloppily lying on floor snoring. He reeked of alchol, as sat next to him caressing his hair.

"One sign Aru. Your one sign, you wouldnt even remember am sure. I know you love me i know more than anything." She whispered and kissed him.
"I will have to do this until you throw me out" She got up and went back to room.