Chap 3

Chap 3

"Wow" Bathroom was huge and clean and smelled of ocean freshner. She giggled and quickly went into one of the stall to her business done. She came out and wash hands and decided to explore the hotel lobby little.

In the party, Aryan approached Malini nervously saying, "Hi "
Malini excused herself from the group and turned to give him full attention.

She gave her hand which he took and kissed it "Thank you for coming" Aryan said.
"Heard lot about Mr Rathore" Malini slyly said
"And so have i " He replied with big smile. They both chatted and finally his assistant came and told him to say few words and also invited Malini. The speech was given and Malini was honoured and thanked for her presence. Malini and Aryan talked for while and dispersed again when some guests separated them for discussion.

While Imlie was just roaming around in the hotel. It was such a grand place,  she been roaming around the endless lobbies with no interupption. After she got bored, she went back to the hall where everyone was having fun, she could smell food. There was no line yet, so she just rushed and looked over. When it comes to food Imlie forgets everything. Somebody tapped her , she turned around frowning, it was same guy from before.

"Thanks" Imlie said softly
"Your welcome, business done?" He asked laughing.
"Hey its not funny. You gotta go when you gotta go. Tum log ka kya kahi bhi karo women have issues." He laughed more
"Stop laughing what sso funny? Is it because of this high class society people find people simple like me funny and stupid? Because i used the word pee?" She frowned annoyingly at the man.

"High society? Arent you one too?" He asked
"No am with Malini team" she said proudly for no reason.
"Oh really? Then we should be friends? By the way i have no issues you saying pee . You are free to say whatever you want" he said smiling, finding this woman cute and funny.

"Wow Ehsaan kia aapne. Who are you? Are you one of them team member of someone too? Whoever you are thanks again. And being friends? Why not! I came here to make friends and see i made it" she blurted excitedly not realising it.

"Really? Why friends here?" He asked curiously
"Because i dont have any" she said softly
"Anyways pee pee ke bahane i made friend its a progress" she giggled
"Yar baar baar pee pee bologi i wont be able control my laugh!!" He said laughing
"Why?! Its embarassing? Bade log ke chochle? By the way whats your name and who are you?" She eyed him suspiciously, friend to bana lia Imlie but you dont even know him!!

"I am Aryan Singh Rathore" he said giving his hand for handshake
"I am Rani Laxmibai" she said in same tone he said.
"What?!!" He laughed again
"I am Imlie . Short and Simple" she said giggling
"Imlie? Interesting name"
"What do you do?" She asked again frowning
"Google me" he said seriously, Imlie light suddenly blinked. She gasped "OH MY GOD . I am so sorry!! Shit shit!!" She smacked her head and quickly ran away embarassed. She wanted to bury herself in ground.

Meanwhile Aryan found her cute and funny. More interesting was she was from Malini team. Hmm maybe she can help in future for more meetups with his lady.  He needs to get her contact before he lose sight of her.