Chap 14

Chap 14.

Aryan was hardly able to control himself he punched the guard to ground who tried stopping him. He barged and shouted "MS CHATURVEDI COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!" Malini yawned, hearing Aryan shout rolling her eyes she stepped out.

"Hi Aryan. Looking hot when you are angry"
"Where is Imlie?" He asked directly
"Its almost 5 am, shouting in my house? Kya hua bhag gai hogi" Shrugging Malini said
"Where is Imlie?" He asked again
"Look Mr Rathore i have nothing to do with that girl. I only care about you. How would i know where she is? I hate her to even think about her" she said calmly.
"Agar meri Imlie ko kuch hua na, i wont care you are a woman." He threatened
"I am telling you she ran away" Aryan couldnt stand her anymore, he needs to stop wasting time here and find Imlie.
Malini smirked , "Kya jadu kar dia hai aise Imlie ne? She is good in bed? " Malini went to him, "Try me" she said seductively.
He pushed her hard making her fall. He turned around and left.

He sat in car, tears rolling from his eyes in anger.
"Imlie please ghar ajaa"he muttered feeling lost.

Meanwhile Imlie woke up in a room. Her eyes little blurry, she looked around for her glasses when she realized her hands were tied and her mouth gagged. She remember she went to meet Rani but as soon she met her, two men grabbed her and made her smell something making her unconscious . A woman came in , removing cloth from Imlie's mouth.

Imlie coughed, took deep breath and asked for water. "Paani bhi milega pehle thoda tujhe thik bana du" Imlie panicked and backed away but the woman was strong. Imlie was still weak with whatever they had given her.

Her clothes were different, her mangalsutra gone. She struggled , started flailing when the woman called two more men.
The lady applied lipstick and some makeup and ordered the man to bring her outside. Few men were sitting gazing at Imlie with weird eyes.

"20 lakh se kam nai" the lady said
A man around 50s got up and said "I am ready to give 20 lakh" The woman waited for other men to bid but nobody didnt.

"Thik hai. Sold" she said. The man pushed her to the guy who bought her.
"Oye chori, lugaai bana raha hu tujhe. Rakesh naam hai mara. Mere gaav mein rani banake rakhunga. Chal" Imlie pushed him trying to run away but the men caught her. Rakesh slapped her "Ladki hoke mard pe haath uthati hai, tujhe to main dekh lunga. Meri gadi mein daalo ise. Baandh ke" The guy tied her again and gagged her.

The lady called Malini , "Bech dia . Aaj hi Sehar ke baar chali jayegi. Bohut Dur aur ha pictures bhej dia uske pati ko"
Malini "Thank you Paise tumhare account mein aajayenge" Malini breath a sigh of relief.

Aryan hadnt slept, he kept trying her number hoping atleast once he can get through. He got a text from unknown number. When he saw the picture , his phone fell on the floor. It was a picture of Imlie on bed, a man climbed on her kissing the neck. For him, this was a breaking point.

Imlie was finally regaining her strength, she was quiet as the man next to her drove. Her eyes were blurry , she could hardly read any signs but she saw they just took highway. She has to save herself.  Rakeshed pulled over near a dhaba for tea break. He didnt even ask her, he had parked behind the dhabba so nobody can see her. When the man came back, he removed tbe gag and gave her biscuit ofcourse showing her knife to not scream.

"Mujhe jaane do please. Mein shaadi shuda hu please bhaiya jane do" She begged
"Thara pati tujhe wapas na lenewala chori. Kaam hi tune aisa kia hai" Imlie looked at him
Confused , Rakesh removed his phone and showed her the picture. Imlie gasped, her heart crumbled to pieces.

"Par mein .. no no no" she became hysterical.
"Are chup reh!! Picture hai sirf... kuch nai kia tere saath. Isliye toh 20 laakh dia hai. Tujhe kali se phool banane vaaste" He laughed . Imlie didnt say anything nor ate the biscuit he had brought to her mouth. She turned her face away, her tears dry.