Chap 12

Chap 12

Imlie was smiling like crazy, Aryan had taken her on date!! The whole time he was talking and she was acting like 70's heroine. Shy and blushing the whole time. It was her first date, Aryan had approached her one night "Sun kal ready rehna me and you on date ok? Kahi jaate hai" He said smiling

Imlie had just nodded in awe , first time a guy had asked her out. Even though as friends. She had wore Sari again. She hardly owns any western dresses. Their date was nothing but magical. He had booked the whole place for them, "What you think" He asked

"Its beautiful. And what do i know, its my first day" She said smiling looking around the ambience.

"I know thats why i wanted to take you out! Our lives became so mundane. We are fun people, we should have fun. Boring couple nai bana mujhe, I dont know about you" He said shrugging but very direct.

"Chal acting bandh kar , been noticing behaving all shy around me. But fight karne ke time you are not shy at all" He said teasing her.

She frowned , "Hey, no acting. Told you its my first time. Thank you by the way. You are the best!" She was really happy. They talked about random topics and finally about work. He even told the restaurant people to play soft music, so he could dance with her.

Imlie was literally nervous, her stomach was full of butterflies as she took his hands. He stared at her intensely, while she got so shy she looked down.

"Wow i made you nervous. Chill Imlie, Enjoy the moment. Enjoy you first date" He whispered.

"Can i say something?" Imlie mustered up courage to ask this question.
"Bol" he replied
"I know we are best friends, but what if you really find someone you love, please don't hesitate to tell me or feel bad ok? I know you want to keep the marriage but its life after all. Marriage cannot be just based on friendship, love is important too." Her voice was trembling, but she kept herself strong. She doesnt know why she feels this way but she had to say this.

"Bol dia? Bakwas karna tumse sikhe" He twirled her around and grabbed her by waist . Her back was to his chest. He lowered himself and whispered in her ears, "I believe in love after marriage" Imlie heart fluttered , small hope rising in her heart. She smiled as he turned her around making her face him.

Just to tease her more , "Ha par if you insists i will definitely keep my eye out for a sexy woman" which actually made Imlie laugh.

"Tujhse jo pyar karega, i pity her"
"Why?"he asked
"Because you are ghochu and useless when trying to help. Remember my sting operation "
"Oh god, can you forget that already" She laughed and he did too and they continued their dinner and talk.

Imlie smiled, sitting at her desk remembering her date. A text message from girl name Rani popped up asking her to meet downstairs" Imlie frowned but got up and went down to office ground.

A young nervous looking girl waved at her, Imlie went to her "Yes?" Imlie asked softly
"Didi apka number mujhe meri dost Seema se mila. She works for your sister team. You are reporter na? "
"Yes bolo kya hua?"
"Didi woh, woh mein aapko batani chathi thi, ke human trafficking mein phasi hu mein. Prostitution mein daal dia mujhe. Aaj kaise bhi doctor ke paas jane ka bahana karke aai main. Didi bohut young ladkion ko utha ke laate hai didi, meri life barbaad hogai in bachio ki na ho. Please didi, aap iska kuch report kar sakte hai" she was crying by now.

"Police ke paas chalte hai" Imlie suggested feeling terrible for the girls.

"No no! Sare involved hai didi please bada racket hai. Aap kuch kar sakte hai. Seema didi ne bola aap sting operations karti hai. Kuch karo na please" she folded her hands and dropped on Imlie's feet.

Imlie hold her and gave her a hug. "Main kuch karti hu shaant ho ja. Yeh number pe message karungi" Rani nodded and left the place in hurry thanking Imlie.

Imlie went to her boss, who gave her permission to work on this report. She was disturbed though, human trafficking has been on rise but hearing it from someone who experienced it left her trembling.

She was lost during dinner at home and even in bedroom when Aryan snapped her out of her thoughts.

"What happen Imlie? Itni tension mein kyu ho?"
Imlie shared everything with Aryan who immediately told her no. "What no? " Imlie frowned
"No you are not doing such sting operation " He said sternly.
"Why not? Its my job Aryan" She snapped at him
"Its dangerous!"
"Well its dangerous for the girls who are trapped. You are not woman you wouldn't understand" she argued "I shouldnt have told you "
"What did you say" he grabbed her by shoulder.

"Shouldnt have told me? Why? You want to hide things? Best friends haina?"
"Ha to best friends support karte hai not fight everytime" she yelled

"Your fucking stubborness! You wont do it agar you go ahead with this na Imlie mujhse bura koi nai hoga!" He warned her

"TUMSE BURA HO BHI KAISE SAKTA HAI..ALREADY BURE HO!!" She was angry, nobody tells her not do her job! No one.

"Imlie" he said warning her
"Aryan" folding her hands on her chest.
"No. I will never talk to you"
"Mat karna but am doing this" she challenged.
"I will lock you up" he said frustrated
"I am not a kid. And see if you do childish thing, i will hit you with this lamp. "
"I said no means no" he went out of their room banging the door loudly making it clear about his temper.

"Samajta kya hai apne aapko. No.. no my foot. Dost hai pati kyu ban rhaa hai!! " she sat down and determind to continue her research and plan her operation.