Chap 24

Chap 24

"I am bloody ASR. Only you have control over me" he winked. She smiled, giving him a kiss "Sorry" she said again.
"Usually they say wives are right but wow i can say am always right because my wife always say sorry. Ek board leke deta hu uspe likh de ok?" He flicked her nose.
"Ow" she winced
"Wow you cant take this small hurt, haath kaatne chali thi. Chal tujhe chordia. Jaa kaatke aa hath. Aur ha ek movie sign karke bhi anaa. You are better actor than you sister. He laughed and she hit him with pillow on his face . He hugged her.
He grabbed her butt, he did it on purpose  and kissed her. He wanted her to forget the touches without him saying anything. He kissed her shoulders and arm and turned around kissing her back from top to tail bone.

"Aru" she moaned.
"Actually you dont deserve this. Somebody wanted to do something stupid" he said pretending to be angry. Imlie giggled "Ya that was so dramatic of me"
"Exactly" he kissed .
"On serious note Imlie, you will never be this stupid again no matter what , no hiding from me ever"
"Ok" she held her ears.
"Malini ka kya karna hai?" He asked
"I will do it jo karungi. Lets plan together" she said putting her thinking cap on.

"Karuga to main ab. Tu nai jaeygi uske samne"
"But please I want to do it"
"No you continue your acting " he taunted still upset on her action.
"Are yar naraz mat ho. Ok lets make deal once all this is over. I will take you to honeymoon. First wife to ever do that" She said proudly
Aryan laughed, "Tu mujhe leke jayegi, kaha ? Chambal?" He laughed cuddling her
"Whatever " rolling her eyes. She was
Emotionally drained slowly her eyes getting heavier.
"Am getting sleepy Aru. Kal karte hai baat"
"Ok baby" he kissed her and shut the light off.

Next day when Aryan went to work, Imlie decided to get the papers and do something about Malini. She will show who is an actor now.
She called her coworker who is reporter too, to come and film the drama. She will signal her.
She will make malini so mad that she will come and throw her out , thats when her coworker will film everything.

She is doing without Aryan knowledge but this time there will be no mistake. This time he will be proud of her.