Chap 23

Chap 23

Next evening ,Aryan didnt go work nor he spoke to Imlie. They both avoided each other, both ignored to eat. Imlie changed her clothes , took her work bag and left home.

Aryan followed her, Imlie knew well he will come after her.  But she had to do this, for him act as if she is trying to investigate. She wants to do everything Aryan hates. She parked outside a lane, and quickly got out and walked faster so Aryan cannot catch her. She took left where the red light area begins, she had no choice but to come here. Some me started cat calling her and some whistled, before she could take another turn. A hand grabbed her and pushed her in dark alleyway. Her mouth was closed. Her eyes went wide, a man eating tobacco was leering at her , and had hold of her. Another man came from behind as she got sandwiched, she tried fighting but they started touching her, her tears of fear began. The men behind her tore her tshirt from back, suddenly she was released but it was so sudden she fell and hit a big rock that was laying on side,  giving into darkness.

The hands grabbed her again, she screamed and opened her eyes. She was in her bedroom, she was breathing hard. She should never have gone there ever, she had no choice left. She started wailing, remember those men touching her. Aryan opened the door, devastated as she.
She got up and ran to him and clinged on him. She cried and cried , "I didnt want to, I didnt want to Aru go there. I am sorry" She cried and cried . He picked her and let her wrap her legs around him . She wouldnt let go, "I got molested.... Am dirty..." She started hiccuping.

Aryan didnt say anything, he hold her tight and let her cry. He was broken too, to see her like this and he has no idea what she was doing and why she was doing. He killed those two men while she slept.
He sat on bed, but Imlie was still clinging on him.
"Imlie bus bus" he wiped her tears.
"That disgusting feeling Imlie i will take it away . I love you, look at me" he made her look at him.
"Kya hogaya hai tujhe? Hum itne khush the, tum achanak se rebel karne lagi, mujhpe doubt karne lagi? You thought i wouldnt understand? Yes i was upset first than i realized somebody and i know who exactly making you do this. But i dont know the reason"
"Malini" she cried out "You signed some paper while you were dating. She made you sign sole events paper but in that you signed your business to her and this house" She cupped his cheeks "She told me to leave you, or she will take everything you built. I couldnt let you do that. She told me to make you hate me. I didnt know how so I brought up trafficking incident. I told you i will investigate, so today i decided to act as if am going to find rani. I also knew you were followin me and i wanted that so you believe that am doing exact opposite of what you said. To confirm that i doubt you... main bohut buri hu... Aru.. i keep doing mistakes .. pehele malini  ka sach nai bataya, phir tumhara sting operation ka nai suna and now this. I didnt know where that men came from, i was going to take shortcut and leave the place so i could lose you on trail." She hugged him "I am sorry. I dont deserve you.... i am so bad and now am ruined they touched me!! They touched my butt, my back , my hands. Am bad am bad" Aryan was speechless. She was ready to leave him, so he doesnt lose his buisness and the house.
Evidence or not, he will end Malini.

He was so lost in thought, that Imlie suddenly in her hysteria had gotten up and ran from room.
"Imlie" he ran behind her.
She was kitchen, a knife in her hand on her wrist. Aryan eyes went wide , "Dont come to me Aru, am tired of Malini. She will ruin you and i cant see that. I told you everything, she will do something to you now. And and ab to mein gandi hogai. I am sorry I love you too much to see you fall"

"Imlie, you are in trauma. Baby listen to me, first of all you are not dirty. Dont you trust me when i said you wont even remember their touch? Dekh idhar, you are my best friend, my wife my jaan. Yar tu nai hogi, kise ladunga? Huh? Kisko sloppy kisses dunga? Kon mujhe chapal se marega? Ek stupid woman ki wajah se tu apni jaan degi? That is not my Best friend. My Best friend would go and sit on her and have ability to threaten her. My Best friend-" he was making her distract in talk , he snatched the knife from her and threw in sink. He picked her up and continued "My best friend wouldnt do such cowardly thing"

He locked the door and made her lay on bed. He  trapped her, with his locking her legs and his hands tightly on waist. He was half sprawled on her, locking her with his strength. She had calmed down and was just staring at him.

"My best friend is my life Imlie. Usko kuch hua na, tu dekhle ye Aru bhi is finished. Business house is secondary. Itna bada sacrifice" he touched his nose to hers as she looked sideways on him.

"Malini is an actress ya tum ho?? " he chuckled
"Acting puri 90s ki heroine tarah ki. Mein khud ki jaan le lungi types. Nonsene Imlie" he pecked her lips.
"Nothing will happen to me" He said

To be continued next chapter 😜